• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Presidential Election 2017

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next SG Presidential Election has to be held in 2017

LHL is gleefully happy that he has butchered the SG Constitution and is sure that he will get a Elected President of his choice. Not so fast, LHL!

The election is not over until the result is announced.

Will a good and loyal Singaporean step forward and trash the PAP candidate at PE 2017?

Anyone knows of any non pap Malay Singaporean who meets the warped PE criteria?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL is gleefully happy that he has butchered the SG Constitution and is sure that he will get a Elected President of his choice. Not so fast, LHL!

Will a good and loyal Singaporean step forward and trash the PAP candidate at PE 2017?

Any candidate even remotely linked to this forum would be lucky to garner even 1 % of the votes so you would do better searching elsewhere.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

How about our Syed ?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
My so called fantasy is still more real than yours that the Opposition can win any election in a big way.

All it takes is for the non pap candidate to beat the pap candidate. That's LHL's nightmare and he is doing all he can to avoid that outcome

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
My so called fantasy is still more real than yours that the Opposition can win any election in a big way.

All it takes is for the non pap candidate to defeat the pap candidate at the next PE. LHL is so worried that he has to change the Constitution to avoid an almost certain defeat. What a coward LHL is.

But I am still certain that the pap candidate will be defeated at the next PE

Last edited:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
All it takes is for the non pap candidate to defeat the pap candidate at the next PE. LHL is so worried that he has to change the Constitution to avoid an almost certain defeat. What a coward LHL is.

If the PAP candidate is beaten, even by the slightest of margins I will quit this forum. You dare do the same thing?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the PAP candidate is beaten, even by the slightest of margins I will quit this forum. You dare do the same thing?

What a silly challenge

I dont fall for unfair challenges. PAP has gerrymandered and abused the election system to such a shameful way that it's an unequal fight

Why dont you challenge me that you will commit suicide if WP beats PAP to form the govt at the next election and taunt me to suicide if pap wins?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let me show you how immature you are. I want to show you what maturity is.

If there is a non pap vs pap at the PE 2017, let us take a bet by naming the winner and winning margin. That is a mature challenge

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has gerrymandered and abused the election system to such a shameful way that its unequal fight
And yet you dare to say:
:confused:

Why dont you challenge me that you will commit suicide if WP beats PAP to form the govt at the next election and taunt me to suicide if pap wins?
okay, I challenge and taunt you! :p

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is a non pap vs pap at the PE 2017, let us take a bet by naming the winner and winning margin. That is a mature challenge
Same result as last year's GE 2015, i.e. PAP wins roughly 70% of the valid votes, or at least 60%. :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235838-This-Is-Terrible-and-Horrible&p=2515882#post2515882
I dare say that at both GE2011 and GE2015, at least roughly 45% of the valid votes were from women, and at least another roughly 15% from male civil/public servants (including regulars in the SAF and Police), male employees of GLCs, and old men in their 60s and 70s.

And for GE2015, the remaining 10% came from new citizens, ignorant/delusional/cowardly/greedy male Sinkie first-time voters in their 20s, and finally at least 100,000 (at least 4% of the eligible voters) male voters who voted for some opposition party at GE2011 but flipped and voted for the PAP at GE2015. :*:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216301-VALID-Opposition-votes-for-GE2011-was-803-482-but-654-289-(ex-TP-GRC)-for-GE2015

Last edited: