• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

No answer from mudlander low life roti prata who accused me SIAO? Of course no answer becos cover backside for fellow mudlander thieves trying to paint me SIAO to discredit me. 212k views with 20 or 30 guests at any time even now 5.18 am in this dead thread is called SIAO indeed. SIAO rapist SIAO molesters SIAO thieves SIAO robbers from filthy countries.

siao chee still dripping stale bangla sperm...............

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: why isnt ginfreely the mudland siao chabor banned?

Nice to yank her chains once in a while you know? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

something to cheer freely up....(let sleeping puppy lie)

IMG_3607.JPG

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

When did you escape from IMH?

she did not escape, she is a full time resident there, they let her stay and eat for free and get free wifi, provided she mop the floor and wash all her fellow bohosays underwears

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

still dripping HIV semen from Castro...........

By your own filthy sinkie logic you are a male prostitute and your German client name is Hans. Or are you the pimp and your mother wife daughters' clients? Probably both applicable. Whore family dripping HIV semen with German clients. Anyway confirmed no hablar Espanol. Chey, only know German want to BOAST. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

siao chee still dripping stale bangla sperm...............

Your mother wife daughters are SIAO chee still dripping with bangla sperm and you are a product of the stale sperm. Hey why not scolding the filthy shit skins guests here? Scared? COWARD who dare not give name and NRIC don't even dare to scold shit skins when infront of them. Turn around to scold and slander me . That's damn sinkie! You and your descendants sinkies deserved whatever foreign shit coming. Huat ah!

Last edited:

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's on my "ignore" list at the moment. You should do the same.

or u can start a "mental asylum" section and confine her in there so that she wont disrupt the main forum with her daily crazy bitching and ranting

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nice to yank her chains once in a while you know? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I don't see you yank the chains of bastard bully dogs hans168, cottonmouth, or virus or semaj2357 etc? You are indeed a biased fucked up moderator.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

she did not escape, she is a full time resident there, they let her stay and eat for free and get free wifi, provided she mop the floor and wash all her fellow bohosays underwears

Why you know the protocols of IMH so well? You and your PLP family must have graduated from there.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

or u can start a "mental asylum" section and confine her in there so that she wont disrupt the main forum with her daily crazy bitching and ranting

LIAR! Who is disturbing who? Who is insulting who FIRST?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bonjour! Comment allez vou? Rich German daughter quickly go sue this hans168 damn sinkie male prostitute bankrupt. Merci!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Coeur noir hans168 tu parle français? No? Only German swear words and vagina? No wonder you are a male prostitute with name Hans dripping German HIV semen. Don't think German HIV semen more superior than other countries hiv semen hor damn sinkie German dog. Pui!