• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trading Disruption at SGX

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A trading disruption this morning frustrates investors.

"If you are aspiring to be a serious player in the global financial markets, then these kind of issues should not be happening every few months," said Ho Song Hui, assistant director of research and content at investment products distribution platform iFAST Corp"

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGX used to be the top five in the world:

London
New York
Tokyo
Hk
Singapore

Now, where is SGX?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
A trading disruption this morning frustrates investors.

"If you are aspiring to be a serious player in the global financial markets, then these kind of issues should not be happening every few months," said Ho Song Hui, assistant director of research and content at investment products distribution platform iFAST Corp"

Everything is collapsing. Heaven has eyes!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anything that the PAP touches turns to ash. Take for example my US trading account with ThinkorSwim which I opened via their Spore office.

Now I am suppose to make sure to update my particulars on a yearly basis:eek: I am also suppose to do an online course to ensure I understand about online trading:rolleyes: This is a Spore requirement & not ThinkorSwims's policy. Also when I repatriate funds to Spore I have to pay a 7% GST fee:rolleyes:

The only reason I opened a ThinkorSwim account is because Etrade has decided to only support US clients :(

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then don't dream on that they will lose.
It's as good as dreaming the soon to be ousted Ng Eng Hen launching a military coup against Pap

Heavens got eyes. Evil will be defeated ultimately. I am not dreaming. I am declaring a truth that will materialise. PAP will be defeated

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anything that the PAP touches turns to ash. Take for example my US trading account with ThinkorSwim which I opened via their Spore office.

Now I am suppose to make sure to update my particulars on a yearly basis:eek: I am also suppose to do an online course to ensure I understand about online trading:rolleyes: This is a Spore requirement & not ThinkorSwims's policy. Also when I repatriate funds to Spore I have to pay a 7% GST fee:rolleyes:

The only reason I opened a ThinkorSwim account is because Etrade has decided to only support US clients :(

That's horrible!!

I have not been trading for years and am out of touch. Have been thorough the online requirements. Chicken shit. But i understand how it can be a terrible burden on the retail investor.

If your a sophisticated investor you can skip the requirements, no shit asked.

The 7% gst rule floored me. There is absolutely no basis as it is fund movement and not purchase of goods and services. Am pretty sure there has been a horrible mistake

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's horrible!!

I have not been trading for years and am out of touch. Have been thorough the online requirements. Chicken shit. But i understand how it can be a terrible burden on the retail investor.

If your a sophisticated investor you can skip the requirements, no shit asked.

The 7% gst rule floored me. There is absolutely no basis as it is fund movement and not purchase of goods and services. Am pretty sure there has been a horrible mistake

LKY said" what's wrong with collecting more money?"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heavens got eyes. Evil will be defeated ultimately. I am not dreaming. I am declaring a truth that will materialise. PAP will be defeated

I hope you are right that mudlander and sinkie evils will be defeated ultimately.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am certain I am right that evil will be defeated finally. Do you doubt that evil will be defeated?

I see evil people enjoying good time and their rotten mouths and filthy eyes are having great satisfaction now. So I have lost confidence in heaven indeed.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see evil people enjoying good time and their rotten mouths and filthy eyes are having great satisfaction now. So I have lost confidence in heaven indeed.

What you saw was not the end of that evil person. Evil ultimately cant win