• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chen Show Mao for PE 2023?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does CSM meet the pap's manipulated criteria for PE candidates?

If he does, I hope CSM does his NS a third time and stand for PE2023.

His first NS was when he was conscripted into NS
His 2nd NS was when he was part of WP Team to make history for Singaporeans by defeating a PAP Team
Hopefully his 3rd NS is when he defeats the PAP candidate at 2023 PE.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right thinking Singaporeans must unite and not let LHL get his way.

Look at how China is humiliating LHL.

I hope LHL will learn a bitter lesson at PE 2017 and then again at PE 2023

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does CSM meet the pap's manipulated criteria for PE candidates?

If he does, I hope CSM does his NS a third time and stand for PE2023.

His first NS was when he was conscripted into NS
His 2nd NS was when he was part of WP Team to make history for Singaporeans by defeating a PAP Team
Hopefully his 3rd NS is when he defeats the PAP candidate at 2023 PE.

Don't qualify

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is halal meat.

Already said and will be done ....next Singapore president will be a malai....CSM does not stand a chance even to apply...

.....unless he now changes to musee lim religion, get four wives into his harem, takes anti mike Jackson medicine to colour himself brown or black ....

.....whoever says possible, kee chui!!!! and then go fly kite......LOL

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
患乱出英雄
When lhl want to 患 the people will 乱 find a zero to hero . This will turn lhl from hero to zero .

Time to protest in parliament. Be a thief to catch a thief.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already said and will be done ....next Singapore president will be a malai....CSM does not stand a chance even to apply...

.....unless he now changes to musee lim religion, get four wives into his harem, takes anti mike Jackson medicine to colour himself brown or black ....

.....whoever says possible, kee chui!!!! and then go fly kite......LOL

hellooo. CSM for President in 2023, not 2017

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has he met the criteria?

PAP is looking at loyal singaporeans like CSM, TCB and Paul Tambyah and trying to manipulate the criteria to debar them from qualifying. Knowing the incompetency of LHL and the pap. they probably will miss out the most qualified person who will trash the pap in a fair Election.

You may think that the pap has "won" PE 2017 but I am still hopeful that a loyal Singaporean will emerge to beat PAP just like what CSM, LTK, SL, PS and Muhd Faisal did in 2011.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is looking at loyal singaporeans like CSM, TCB and Paul Tambyah and trying to manipulate the criteria to debar them from qualifying. Knowing the incompetency of LHL and the pap. they probably will miss out the most qualified person who will trash the pap in a fair Election.

You may think that the pap has "won" PE 2017 but I am still hopeful that a loyal Singaporean will emerge to beat PAP just like what CSM, LTK, SL, PS and Muhd Faisal did in 2011.

Loyalty, availability and ability. No one doubts that CSM and TCB have these qualities but so do the other candidates that are nominated.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loyalty, availability and ability. No one doubts that CSM and TCB have these qualities but so do the other candidates that are nominated.

Glad that you admit that CSM and TCB are worthy of the Elected President's post.

I disagree that PAP nominated candidates are worthy of EP.

Certainly Tony Tan brought shame to EP. He was not honourable when he was Minister of Defence. How can a not honourable man be nominated by the PAP for EP?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP's nominated candidate for the last PE was so bad that 65% voted against him. He is now so malu that he has indicated he doesnt want to stand for the next PE.