• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat sia splits

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
image.jpg

sia is no longer half but whole again after splitting from hubby of 2 years. :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who are they:confused:

Sia is an ozzie singer she's more famous worldwide for doing collaborations with various DJs especially DJS involved in dance music aka trance, handsup etc.

One such DJ is david Guetta who has collaborated with various famous artists and not so famous ones.

His music videos are more of the artistic variety rather than the typical pop artist type what this means is that they will show videos totally unrelated to the artist and the artist themselves might not even feature in the video which isn't unusual cos western music has always been like that ever since mtv became popular. One example would be guns N roses albums where they show all the band with their head gear but their faces replaced by skills instead. This is very tame but if you compare it to say Chinese music it's totally outrageous.

Anyway back to SIA she's famous for these 2 songs.

notice she doesn't even appear in these 2 videos

Also what is titanium in sg's context?

Yup it's a type of ah beng song where ppl chant their own gang lyrics.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I heard the music played during the recent announcement of Apple's Macbook Pro? They were one of the more popular artiste at the iTune store.

Didn't know that her name was SIA. Her music reminds me of the stuff Bjork releases.