• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump Is Doing Great

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump has threatened to cancel the Boeing contract to build Air Force 1. He sees the US$4B price as exorbitant.

He is careful when using american tax payers' money. Good for Trump

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump has threatened to cancel the Boeing contract to build Air Force 1. He sees the US$4B price as exorbitant.

He reminds me of my mudlander ex colleague who boasts alot about cutting cost by turning down the office pantry tap water supply. Do a little BOAST alot.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He reminds me of my mudlander ex colleague who boasts alot about cutting cost by turning down the office pantry tap water supply. Do a little BOAST alot.

You think Trump is not going to do anything to help americans?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do u say Trump is the same kind?

He has used the legal system and threatened the rape victim to kill off adversaries. Reminds me of my mudlander ex colleague killing off adversaries by lowlife means. And now he is boasting in the same way as her. Birds of the same feathers.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has used the legal system and threatened the rape victim to kill off adversaries. Reminds me of my mudlander ex colleague killing off adversaries by lowlife means. And now he is boasting in the same way as her. Birds of the same feathers.

Your ex colleague sounds like a nasty girl

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

He should. He has not been paying taxes.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

a2ed3e2dd5da0f299c39b95554a3a17b4609296e.jpg

Trump claims $50 billion SoftBank investment due to his election win

December 7, 2016

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Billionaire business tycoon Masayoshi Son said on Tuesday he would invest $50 billion in the United States and create 50,000 new jobs, a move President-elect Donald Trump claimed was a direct result of his election win.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/trump-cla...nvestment-due-election-040958438--sector.html

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
a2ed3e2dd5da0f299c39b95554a3a17b4609296e.jpg

Trump claims $50 billion SoftBank investment due to his election win

December 7, 2016

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Billionaire business tycoon Masayoshi Son said on Tuesday he would invest $50 billion in the United States and create 50,000 new jobs, a move President-elect Donald Trump claimed was a direct result of his election win.

Trump has done so many things for USA and he is not the President yet

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
For a good summary of the state of American politics prior to the election, you need to watch this video.

It's explained, by all people, an ah neh.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually that is not a good decision..air force 1 needs a replacement as the existing one cost too much to run..it's like penny wise pound foolish.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she gave the GM special services

I don't think the sinkie Chinese GM then would want this mudlander ah neh for special services. But her por skills are superb include por the GM wife and GM. All the dept staff kow tow to her and knows she holds real power rather than the dept heads.