• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump Is Doing Great

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the sinkie Chinese GM then would want this mudlander ah neh for special services. But her por skills are superb include por the GM wife and GM. All the dept staff kow tow to her and knows she holds real power rather than the dept heads.

This is really bad. The eunuch in the palace holds the power

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it was sickening to work in such environment. Always smiling infront of you but backstabbing behind non-stop.

She learns it from the pap. PAP said "with you, for you, for Singapore". But in practice, PAP is with foreigners, for foreigners, for self". PAP says one thing but does the opposite

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She learns it from the pap. PAP said "with you, for you, for Singapore". But in practice, PAP is with foreigners, for foreigners, for self". PAP says one thing but does the opposite

Yes PAP import this kind of shit foreign talent secretary from mudland to be defacto boss of company, resulting in a host of audit issues and local staff like me have to be recruited to clear the shit. What a stupid PAP to call this shit secretary turned HR manager talent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And many of these mudland foreign talent come to forums to bully Sporeans like me. Where is justice?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes PAP import this kind of shit foreign talent secretary from mudland to be defacto boss of company, resulting in a host of audit issues and local staff like me have to be recruited to clear the shit. What a stupid PAP to call this shit secretary turned HR manager talent.

PAP wants cheap, good and fast

the truth is what's cheap is normally not good

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP wants cheap, good and fast

the truth is what's cheap is normally not good

Mudlander ah neh secretary is not cheap, not good and not fast in her work but super good to play politics. Anybody who believes mudlanders like her are victims of racism have not dealt with them.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlander ah neh secretary is not cheap, not good and not fast in her work but super good to play politics. Anybody who believes mudlanders like her are victims of racism have not dealt with them.

it is good that we have you here to share your experiences

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is good that we have you here to share your experiences

You are the only Sporean who said that. Other people think I am lying about these poor racism victims when I merely state the truths that not only are they far from victims, they behaved like kings and queens as long as in their own territory, which is not necessary just JB but can be an office in Spore. These sinkies love to cite how nice their relatives are despite the truths of how not nice and ruthless they are towards adversaries.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the only Sporean who said that. Other people think I am lying about these poor racism victims when I merely state the truths that not only are they far from victims, they behaved like kings and queens as long as in their own territory, which is not necessary just JB but can be an office in Spore. These sinkies love to cite how nice their relatives are despite the truths of how not nice and ruthless they are towards adversaries.

people are blinded. just speak the truth and hopefully eventually they will realise that u r right

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
people are blinded. just speak the truth and hopefully eventually they will realise that u r right

Sinkies are not just blinded but selfish and/or love to kiss foreigner ass and step on their own kind. That's why they deserved whatever shit coming to them and their descendants.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those that I call sinkies are all like that. Not sinkies I will call them Sporeans.

but people may misunderstand you as they call Singaporeans sinkies.

so when u said sinkies are like that, readers will assume that you meant Singaporeans

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
but people may misunderstand you as they call Singaporeans sinkies.

so when u said sinkies are like that, readers will assume that you meant Singaporeans

The majority in this forum and JB forum are sinkies. Only a handful are not. They know themselves who they are.