• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Not in office yet, but....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not in office yet, but already showing results. This is what I call strong and effective leadership. Unlike useless Obama only know how to take holidays to play golf and Hillary only know how to make money from selling state favors.

SoftBank CEO to Invest $50 Billion in U.S. After Trump Meeting
[video=youtube;zwYKCRrFIUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwYKCRrFIUI[/video]

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
That $50billion is part of the $100billion investment fund that Softbank and Saudi Arabia announced before the election.

Just like Trump said he convinced Ford and Carrier not to move jobs overseas when they weren't even planning to in the first place.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Not in office yet, but already showing results. This is what I call strong and effective leadership. Unlike useless Obama only know how to take holidays to play golf and Hillary only know how to make money from selling state favors.
Trump learned from the PAP that it is important to attract foreign investment to the country.

The PAP has been doing this for for decades. The very first job I had after I graduated was thanks to the PAP attracting many multinational companies to Singapore.

That is why I have always maintained that the PAP is the best.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like Trump said he convinced Ford and Carrier not to move jobs overseas when they weren't even planning to in the first place.

Wrong, carrier announced to its workers that they were moving down to Mexico's new plant and they would be fired. This was in the news and a video taken by a worker of the announcement as well.

Carrier Air Conditioner (part of United Technologies) Moving 1,400 Jobs to Mexico
[video=youtube;Y3ttxGMQOrY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ttxGMQOrY[/video]