• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore is a place where immigrants and foreigners go around to scolding locals

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of having immigrants and foreigners integrating into our society. We keep reading news of these people going around bullying and humiliating locals. Just because, we are the majority, we are accused of being racist or xenophobic whenever we voice our displeasure at these arrogant jerks. Where is our common sense?

Foreigners are more respectful to local cultures when they are in Bangkok, Malaysia and Indonesia. Tell me, why are we so cheapskate and where is our dignity?

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
sun_xu.jpg

He got a scholarship and graduated with honours from NUS.
Any honorable country will expel such a student.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese-speaking women ‘punch, spit at’ Singaporean man in fight that sparks outcry http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/south...eaking-women-punch-spit-singaporean-man-fight

[video=youtube;BOW5xR5O_tY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOW5xR5O_tY[/video]

In the first of three videos that went viral in Singapore, filmed by an unknown bystander, the women are seen standing at the reception area of a Singaporean condominium, already visibly angry at a particular male staff member.

When he approaches one of the women, wearing a chequered dress, she says: “Go away, go away! I am looking at your ugly face, I feel disgusting [sic].”
The argument escalates when he refuses to leave and she says, “F*** you.” He is heard replying, “You wish, right?” Incensed, the women, who switch between English and Putonghua with a mainland Chinese accent, proceed to hurl vulgarities and a beverage at him. They also lunge over the counter to punch and slap the man several times.

Separate footage, apparently taken after the heated altercation, showed the same man being led away by police officers as the women continued to berate him and accuse him of sexual harassment. When one police officer tried to block their path, the woman in a chequered dress screamed that she would file a complaint against him for not handling the matter squarely.

“This kind of the attitude of you policemen is exactly the reason that he could sexually harass me every day,” she is heard saying in the video. She then takes a photo of the police officer with her mobile phone.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The argument escalates when he refuses to leave and when he approaches one of the women, wearing a chequered dress, she says: “Go away, go away! I am looking at your ugly face, I feel disgusting [sic].”
she says, “F*** you.” He is heard replying, “You wish, right?"
i like his reply / retort - give the fella a tiger! :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just because, we are the majority, we are accused of being racist or xenophobic whenever we voice our displeasure at these arrogant jerks. Where is our common sense?

The same thing was happening in America and the people got sick of it and voted for Donald Trump.

In Singapore they reacted to being treated as 2nd class citizens by giving the PAP a 70% mandate.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The same thing was happening in America and the people got sick of it and voted for Donald Trump.

In Singapore they reacted to being treated as 2nd class citizens by giving the PAP a 70% mandate.

meanwhile you are a 3rd class citizen in the land of sheeps and LOTR.

I want to be like you when i grow up

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
meanwhile you are a 3rd class citizen in the land of sheeps and LOTR.

I want to be like you when i grow up

I'm actually treated very well because I have money. It's the same the world over. $$$ talks.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
China bashing aside (from the video, the man is Singaporean and his wife is China).

Do Singaporeans realize that burning joss papers and joss sticks generates airborne carcinogens, in the same way as smoking cigarettes causes cancer? It's up to you to follow your own religious beliefs, but it's bad ethics and bad karma to cause harm to others.

Burning joss papers and joss sticks in HDB corridors is like forcing your neighbours to smoke carcinogenic cigarettes, and large scale burning during 7th month festivals is like forcing all other Singaporeans of other religions to smoke carcinogenic cigarettes.

And here's the irony : no Chinese deity or Buddha ever instructed their followers to burn joss papers and joss sticks.

It may be acceptable cultural practice back then, when there was no medical science to speak of, but today when medical science has clearly shown this activity's carcinogenic properties, you'd think humans would be intelligent enough and ethical enough to evolve their cultural practices to minimize harm to others and to themselves.

2015 case : Elderly Singaporean couple (joss sticks smokers) vs Young Singaporean couple with baby (helpless innocent victim)
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/caught-camera-neighbours-lash-out-each-other-over-joss-sticks

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes only lowest of the Low type of Beng Taoist chinks burn incense.

Even vile Moslems dun have such stupid and inconsiderate customs as this.

That said foreigners trampling on sinkies who deserve it for voting for FAP

China bashing aside (from the video, the man is Singaporean and his wife is China).

Do Singaporeans realize that burning joss papers and joss sticks generates airborne carcinogens, in the same way as smoking cigarettes causes cancer? It's up to you to follow your own religious beliefs, but it's bad ethics and bad karma to cause harm to others.

Burning joss papers and joss sticks in HDB corridors is like forcing your neighbours to smoke carcinogenic cigarettes, and large scale burning during 7th month festivals is like forcing all other Singaporeans of other religions to smoke carcinogenic cigarettes.

And here's the irony : no Chinese deity or Buddha ever instructed their followers to burn joss papers and joss sticks.

It may be acceptable cultural practice back then, when there was no medical science to speak of, but today when medical science has clearly shown this activity's carcinogenic properties, you'd think humans would be intelligent enough and ethical enough to evolve their cultural practices to minimize harm to others and to themselves.

2015 case : Elderly Singaporean couple (joss sticks smokers) vs Young Singaporean couple with baby (helpless innocent victim)
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/caught-camera-neighbours-lash-out-each-other-over-joss-sticks

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes only lowest of the Low type of Beng Taoist chinks burn incense.

Even vile Moslems dun have such stupid and inconsiderate customs as this.

That said foreigners trampling on sinkies who deserve it for voting for FAP

Yes can't stand young mudlanders and sinkies burning joss papers. Like my barbarian mudlander neighbours who left a big pile of this burnt ashes on the road and let the wind blow all the ashes into my house.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is the only country in the world that open its door wide open to all foreigners to take over the jobs of Singaporeans.
No other country in the world except Singapore.
Why it happen? The 70% approved of what the PAP is doing.
The success of a Govt is judged by what has it done for the citizens at the bottom rung of society ,not by how it enrich the elites and wealthy people.
Based on this criteria,the PAP has failed the citizens of Singapore.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is the only country in the world that open its door wide open to all foreigners to take over the jobs of Singaporeans.
No other country in the world except Singapore.
Why it happen? The 70% approved of what the PAP is doing.
The success of a Govt is judged by what has it done for the citizens at the bottom rung of society ,not by how it enrich the elites and wealthy people.
Based on this criteria,the PAP has failed the citizens of Singapore.

It just meant that the ballessness and brainlessness of Sinkies are World Lumber 1 !

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Totally agreed