• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor Building Managers Spoil Inestors' Sentiments

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80916

Quote,

"Date: 2016,December 2nd

To: ISKANDAR REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
#G01, Block 8, Danga Bay, Jalan Skudai, 80200 Johor Bahru

For the attention of En. Engku Ahmad Kamel, Director, Economics & Investment
By Email to : [email protected]

Re: Request for IRDA Intervenion – Ujana Poor Quality resulting in Damage to IRDA Efforts

Nice to meet You, Sir, at the WB Land Showroom on Nov.30,2016.

I understand that you are Facilitator to assist in the progress of the Iskandar Vision.

Unfortunately, this vision is being damaged by extremely poor management by the companies of, UEM Land / UEM Sunrise / SCM Edgenda.

I and many others have bought Apartment Units of the “Ujana Executive Apartments”, in East Ledang, and have spent more than 3-and-a -half –years, chasing the Developer – UEM – to fix Apartment Defects.

SCM (as developer-appointed Managers) have successfully concealed defects and delayed rectifications, until the end of the Defects Liability Period.

These inaction to solve inherent Building Defects have resulted in the Ujana Apartment Block, deteriorating prematurely.

And as a consequence,..Unhappy Owners’ Experience propagates the assertion that, “the Developers can only Sell, but CANNOT Maintain” , which leads to the Loss of Confidence in the Iskandar Vision, as a sustainable cause.

I seek Your personal intervention by helping me engage with the very Top Directors of UEM, to solve these Ujana Building problems (because ALL the middle and upper-level Managers have failed to resolve the problem of Accelerated Building Deterioration).

I have attached to this letter – some correspondences from me, to UEM, for Your review.
For the sake of not wasting the millions of dollars spent in promotions, I seek Your utmost Urgent, Prompt attention to these problems.

UEM / SCM Management IS Destroying Your efforts in actualising the Iskandar Vision.

Really Appreciate Your Acknowledgement, Reply to this Letter.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
As co-Owner, Ujana"

Unquote.

The Lack of response by Developer, Managers and Authorities HAVE forced me to bring this issue out into the Open.

To Dear Fellow Iskandar Buyers, Investors, Occupiers, Authority reading this,..

I really appreciate Your Help, Assistance to solve thee problems.

To the Hypocrites who hides Personal Greed behind "Religion" reading this (You know who you are),..please ignore this & continue to pray, that You can afford to pay your multiple mortgages,...and STOP using WhatsApp to haress,....

God Bless.

Apreciate Constructive Advice, Please.

Thanks.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh??! What is this and where did you get the letter from?

UEM is a well-known local developer. You mean they avoided rectifying defects in their condo project? How bad is it now?

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh??! What is this and where did you get the letter from?

UEM is a well-known local developer. You mean they avoided rectifying defects in their condo project? How bad is it now?

Just take note that property management is something still very new in JB for both residential and commercial properties.
Both management staff and crew are not properly trained for the job to upkeep and maintain the property in good condition.
Look at some of the popular shopping centers, especially the toilets, for answers.
I was at the Public Bank Building to see a lawyer and visited the toilet after the session, the condition was really sub-standard and worse, it stinks.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just take note that property management is something still very new in JB for both residential and commercial properties.
Both management staff and crew are not properly trained for the job to upkeep and maintain the property in good condition.
Look at some of the popular shopping centers, especially the toilets, for answers.
I was at the Public Bank Building to see a lawyer and visited the toilet after the session, the condition was really sub-standard and worse, it stinks.

I know what you mean. When I enter the toilets in Johor shopping centres, they are generally dirtier. The smell is stronger also. But it seems better than 5-10 years ago.

I don't know if it's the low pay of the cleaners, or the culture of bo chup. This kind of thing is really about personal mentality. Actually, many Singaporeans are also
very irresponsible and selfish. They use toilets worse than some animals. There will be pee on the floor, toilet bowls jammed with shit, toilet seats dirty and toilet paper all pulled down to the floor. Some of the toilets look clean only because there are cleaners to constantly clean them.

When I visited US, Korea and Japan, I got a culture shock. The toilets were clean and well-maintained. They don't have cleaners to regularly clean the toilet.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sgcount, sir,

1. UEM used to be reputable, but is being destroyed by UEM's own building Managers, SCM-Edgenta.

2. The letter is 100% accurate, ...posted here because UEM chose to ignore Owners' concerns.

3. Don't believe in advertisements. They Lie, period.

4. Just visit East Ledang. Only phase 1, 2 seems ok,...the rest like an abandoned overgrown lallang estate

Many Owners are afraid of news leaking out, or fear of prices falling further.

If any one don't believe me, please PM me & I'd show you proof.

Most Investor-Owners are now simply using rental to subsidize Mortgage & pray hard for Capital Appreciation.

Sorry to hear that. Some have warned me in the past about how bad Johor condos can become. I didn't believe them. I've heard a few such stories.

But I doubt IRDA will care. But anyway, good that someone is trying to talk to them. I think IRDA is only involved in planning Iskandar. These Malaysian authorities can't be bothered to take up more shit by talking to developers or other maintenance companies.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not very surprised at the content of this letter. I don't buy any properties related to UEM. Sunway and other Singapore developers rank high on my list

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for replying to this thread.

Does anyone know, How to make such information, Viral ?

I am faced with some obstacles,..

1. Owners who are Investors, ..mostly don't care about quality, only about the rental income & how to sell property to the next sucker',..oops, Buyer, I mean.

2. Past Committee Members who are evil, corrupt, and pretend to serve Residents, but puch the New Managers around like they are the Bigg boss,.. Talk big,..talk up,...but simply corrupt.

3. Hypocrite Owners - who pretend to be "rich", super religious & evangelize Gospel, but very highly leveraged in debt,... - this dick head, who read my post here, got upset with the true Facts & hassled me, my Loved one....this Group IS VERY AFRAID OF UEM PROPERTIES VALUE GOING FURTHER DOWN.

The Iskandar Vision remains interesting, but currently, is being sabotaged by Poor Management Skills & simply Hypocritical Humans with hidden Selfish agendas,....

If you are not a Malaysian, I advise you to get out of the shit now. Cut your losses. You don't want to be strapped to a lousy property forever. With such poor management, and given so many other better and new condos all over Iskandar, nobody is going to buy over yours.

There is nothing you can do. Even in Singapore, I tried to bring the big bully developer Hoi Hup Sunway down but it was impossible. They are very well protected by the SG government. Other than taking legal action against them, which is your loss also (legal fees, time, etc), there is nothing much you can do. It's worse in your case because you're talking about Malaysia here.... anything also boleh!

And it's true that the more you publicise about how bad UEM is, the worse your property's reputation becomes because no future buyers will want it any more.

You got to accept it was a bad investment and purchase.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another woe for owners is developer appointed a japanese "yakuza" style management to run the condo in danga bay.

rules are applied indiscriminately without consultation.