• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Oh dear , where is my respectable successful sir John tan !

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is needed in Hong Kong to expedite the return of those terrex and to secure an apology from PRC.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Tan's laptop was confiscated by police to assist in the investigation of a upskirt voyeurism case

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is my sickly but bubbly msian sis SNTCK?

Where is Narong the high class beng?

Where is my Bro flatearner that support my fight invitation with body cell ?

Where is Ralders the 路建不平 把刀像驻 Bro ?

Where is Wangfeng aka Claire , my enemy turned buddy ?
Where are all of you ????

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Tan's laptop was confiscated by police to assist in the investigation of a upskirt voyeurism case

useless, they will take 10 years to get hold of a nokia n90 cable adapter in order to see the 284k resolution of panties.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he farked off after denting 10 cars and 4 bikes

the useless polis as usual is unable to locate him, let alone a terrorist in your midst

Quite unlikely for a grassroot leader cum businessman to go around burning cars unless his business collapse :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is under a period of recuperation. He chopped off his little finger after he lost his bet on Trump not winning the US President election. As you can see, he is a man of honor.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is under a period of recuperation. He chopped off his little finger after he lost his bet on Trump not winning the US President election. As you can see, he is a man of honor.

Agreed. You see, although he is a pap plp, he exposed pap misdeeds and claim credits when is appropriate, very fair and honorable leader that sinkie needs.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has been detained by HK port authorities after telling the chief inspector Ho Sang Seng during the terrex negotiations "Please....I'll Suck yo dick!!!"

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• Hardcore_Business_Manga.jpeg
    Hardcore_Business_Manga.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 548
  • 8c0a89c8b739835a1963441fa3469ede.jpg
    8c0a89c8b739835a1963441fa3469ede.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 730
  • c7f2c3c8abc7036c4845df762bccd0f5.jpg
    c7f2c3c8abc7036c4845df762bccd0f5.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 543
Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow! I am so flattered!

I was away on business in HK. It's been a hectic time reassuring the commies and honkies that it's business as usual even while our property has been detained. Doing my bit in helping to get our stuff back!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! I am so flattered!

I was away on business in HK. It's been a hectic time reassuring the commies and honkies that it's business as usual even while our property has been detained. Doing my bit in helping to get our stuff back!

Hi sir . Please accept this small little welcome back message on behalf of your supporters . Although what u have done doesn't concern me, I'm still proud of you.

004.gif