• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Is Ah Loong liberal or conservative?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he is a liberal.

Because he wants to break out from his papa controls.

who cares..

He is a pampered spoilt piece of sinkie shit that screwed up the whole country . voting a pampered spoilt loser as a leader will have such an outcome.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he is a liberal.

He is confused, and he absolutely cannot be on his own mind. He needs spoon feeding through his blind folded advisors and othe clueless panel of minitoots and protected by partisan and overpaid Kangaroo court. His wife, Ho jinx is the worse of all, worse than Najib's wife. She spend billions on toxic products and now need billion more for her spendrift lifestyle out CPF members expenses. She is a faked business woman and failed in every venture with her hands and soul on anything.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he is a liberal.

liberal or conservative doesnt matter. Left wing or right wing doesnt matter. What matters is LHL is arrogant, childish, dishonourable