• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Tastes Its Own Medicine

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two weeks after the Terrex ICVs were detained, PAP cant get any answer from HK authorities.

1. On 29 Nov, NEH was very garang and said that SG will exercise its full rights to recover the ICVs
2. NEH also said that “the reasons and legal basis for detention” would be made clear from the first meeting on Nov 29.
3. Today, 6 Dec, NEH is silent as he is not able to make headway on the ICVs' detention
4. Today, HK Authorities told him " "The case is under investigation and no further information is available." Basically HK told NEH to go fly kite
5. APL said they were "unable to provide details of the ongoing discussion".

PAP's often replies Singaporeans request for updates are "investigations are ongoing and we cant comment." It is good that HK authorities are giving PAP a taste of its medicine.

Let us see how the arrogant NEH, VB and LHL will deal with a foreign country

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good to test the calibre of our million dollar politicians to see whether they command the respect of HK authorities

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many millions are these nine vehicles? That VB has overspent SGD 300m in YOG also no sweat no problem for him or PAP.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many millions are these nine vehicles? That VB has overspent SGD 300m in YOG also no sweat no problem for him or PAP.

The pap claims that Terrexs are classified equipment. But it is not just the cost that matters. It tests the quality of the pap leadership, whether they have clout or they are actually nobodies

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pap claims that Terrexs are classified equipment. But it is not just the cost that matters. It tests the quality of the pap leadership, whether they have clout or they are actually nobodies

Yes we give PAP 10 months to do something about it. No sound no music heard after ten months means confirmed bullshitter piece of shit.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes we give PAP 10 months to do something about it. No sound no music heard after ten months means confirmed bullshitter piece of shit.

I like how HK authorities just said "no comments. investigations are ongoing". That sounds exactly like the pap when they refuse to say anything or when they are blur....just say "no comments"

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like how HK authorities just said "no comments. investigations are ongoing". That sounds exactly like the pap when they refuse to say anything

Maybe after ten months HK may come back to say their staff were sicked or their system down and that's all with no other word on this.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe after ten months HK may come back to say their staff were sicked or their system down and that's all with no other reply on this.

maybe. there is nothing to prevent HK authorities from say "investigations are ongoing"

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought the HK authorities have already escalated the matter to Beijing government and have asked the sinkie delegates to negotiate with Beijing?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought the HK authorities have already escalated the matter to Beijing government and have asked the sinkie delegates to negotiate with Beijing?

i told eleven never to waste his time, when he free i bring him go dongguang for massage relax abit. this type of trouble leave to the trouble makers in HK to deal with trouble makers from sinkieland.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC will shift goal post at her whim..it's timely PAP got its just desserts..

Being the sore loser PAP always has been, peasants might bear the brunts of PAP anger.

PRC hackers could jolly well bring down our telco,transport, public utilities etc

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap demands for the return of the Terrex AFVs ... EXPEDITIOUSLY !!! Ha Ha ! No picture No sound from China. Big talk only.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Being the sore loser PAP always has been, peasants might bear the brunts of PAP anger.

PRC hackers could jolly well bring down our telco,transport, public utilities etc

I think they give orders not to do so. It would be too easy a job and makes China look bad. More, importantly, under the fake elites of Singapore, the telco, transport and public utilities,etc are already coming down without foreign intervention.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

HK refers to Beijing. Beijing ignores pap's pleas.

PAP refers to APL.

APL negotiates with HK authorities.

PAP has been ignored and is having a taste of its own medicine

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i told eleven never to waste his time, when he free i bring him go dongguang for massage relax abit. this type of trouble leave to the trouble makers in HK to deal with trouble makers from sinkieland.

China has class. LHL though he was smart when he told China to follow rule of law in the SCS dispute.

Now China reminds LHL that he has to follow rule of law, recognise there is one China and not have training in Taiwan. China is also telling pap to talk with HK to negotiate release of the Terrex and yet China has 100% control over HK's decision. That's the irony. China is slapping pap and LHL cant do anything abt. All LHL can do is to tell NEH and VB to settle the matter quickly

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, pap is at the mercy of China.