• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 2017 - Make "Sam's Alfresco Coffee Shop" Great Again

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to be great again when even a member here trying to promote his shit-skin forum to lure away the last few sam boys.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to win back the bo liao zappers? Maybe allow them to have their fun but immuned victims from being zapped to moderation.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats the only reason for sammyboy to exist,we are a mental asylum for crazy people.LHL is right,the internet is full of losers and crazy people and misfits of society.

Donald Trump's forgotten man

[video=youtube;sTFHZsNJukY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTFHZsNJukY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats the only reason for sammyboy to exist,we are a mental asylum for crazy people.LHL is right,the internet is full of losers and crazy people and misfits of society.

I also think so LHL is right. This forum is full of mentally sicked people who think it's their birthright to trample on others and turn around to accuse their victim of being mad. Real losers and misfits of society who derived their joy from trampling on others.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My plan for sammyboy forum can be summed up in three beautiful words: "TRAFFIC, TRAFFIC, TRAFFIC".

We are going to make SBF great again. We are going to win again. We are going to win so much you will get tired of winning! We will rebuild our inner folders that have been neglected by Sam Leong. We are going to bring back traffic like never before.

And we are going to build that wall. And who is going to pay for that wall? fuckwarezone!

Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up! Heil Sam Leong.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donald Trump's forgotten man

[video=youtube;sTFHZsNJukY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTFHZsNJukY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Shows how ignorant this 'judge' is. How many business close shop because of regulations? How many doctors stop practicing?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
when a post like this comes up, it means the forum days are numbered.

so what causes such demise of the forum...let me guess..by a sinkie loser.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
To make it great again someone else has to take over. I no longer have the enthusiasm or drive.

It's almost 18 years since it first started on Delphi. Even Nokia has not lasted that long.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
close it. end it.

I don't have to do that because it is not a financial burden or a time consuming occupation.

I keep it going because there are often high quality posts from smart people who still want the anonymity that this forum provides.

These pearls of wisdom get reposted elsewhere and help raise awareness about issues.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have to do that because it is not a financial burden or a time consuming occupation.

I keep it going because there are often high quality posts from smart people who still want the anonymity that this forum provides.

These pearls of wisdom get reposted elsewhere and help raise awareness about issues.

you are kind, too kind.

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. President Tony Tan, what is zero-sum game? You are reason GOD create girl.

2. Mayor Teo Ho Pin, are you born of kim siews? All of us are someone daughter. All of us are someone son.

3. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, you think i scare of ISA or OSA or seow keng? What are you going to tell your father. What are you going to tell you mother. They know better?

Last edited: