• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 2017 - Make "Sam's Alfresco Coffee Shop" Great Again

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets Clear the Red Tape !!! New Members - no need to go through "moderation" period :biggrin:

Instant membership Activation :biggrin:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's my suggestion.

Boss sam can start another two sub-forums, for investment, health and IT and it will attract more traffic. And advertisers will follow suit, eg credit card companies for the investment sub-forum.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Here's my suggestion.

Boss sam can start another two sub-forums, for investment, health and IT and it will attract more traffic. And advertisers will follow suit, eg credit card companies for the investment sub-forum.

Don't we have Tonychat to promote healthy eating and living, albeit in a vegan fashion.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My plan for sammyboy forum can be summed up in three beautiful words: "TRAFFIC, TRAFFIC, TRAFFIC".

We are going to make SBF great again. We are going to win again. We are going to win so much you will get tired of winning! We will rebuild our inner folders that have been neglected by Sam Leong. We are going to bring back traffic like never before.

And we are going to build that wall. And who is going to pay for that wall? fuckwarezone!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
My plan for sammyboy forum can be summed up in three beautiful words: "TRAFFIC, TRAFFIC, TRAFFIC".

We are going to make SBF great again. We are going to win again. We are going to win so much you will get tired of winning! We will rebuild our inner folders that have been neglected by Sam Leong. We are going to bring back traffic like never before.

And we are going to build that wall. And who is going to pay for that wall? fuckwarezone!

Whoa !!! Whoa !!! Sounded so much like Donald Trump :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clear the Red tape for new members - more new members more traffic :biggrin:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's my suggestion.

We need more members :biggrin:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats the only reason for sammyboy to exist,we are a mental asylum for crazy people.LHL is right,the internet is full of losers and crazy people and misfits of society.

Yup. ..these are the forgotton people ...i hope boss will make them "forgotten no more"...:biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thought it was already great.

The thread should be ' make Sam's Alfresco Coffee Shop betterest'.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need more members :biggrin:

Especially female ones. Let's start a sub-forums for mummies/women.

I almost puke when I read about the feminists' posts in those mummy forums. That is the reason why divorce rates are surging. Singapore women cannot express themselves properly when they like a man, and express themselves so well when they are quarreling during courtship and marriage. Our brothers here can lead them to the right (happier) path.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Especially female ones. Let's start a sub-forums for mummies/women.

I almost puke when I read about the feminists' posts in those mummy forums. That is the reason why divorce rates are surging. Singapore women cannot express themselves properly when they like a man, and express themselves so well when they are quarreling during courtship and marriage. Our brothers here can lead them to the right (happier) path.

I miss Claire.:biggrin: