• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Clean" the Singapore way

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore still the least corrupt in Asia
By Zakir Hussain, Political Correspondent

SINGAPORE continues to be the least corrupt country in Asia but the recession could see a rise in corruption in its private sector, says a Hong Kong-based consulting firm.

This is because with the economy stuck in its deepest recession in years, more businessmen could resort to corruption to make ends meet.

The Political and Economic Risk Consultancy (Perc) made this observation in its latest annual survey of perceptions of corruption in the region.

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Business practice leegal way of getting rewards, bonuses and salary, there is no need for Corruption.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am not racist, i dun care you neh or non-neh. Because i am very used to mixed with people different from me and welcome different type of people in my life.

But there is only one type i will push away, that is a sinkie.

qwerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE continues to be the least corrupt country in Asia but the recession could see a rise in corruption in its private sector, says a Hong Kong-based consulting firm.

This is because with the economy stuck in its deepest recession in years, more businessmen could resort to corruption to make ends meet.

The Political and Economic Risk Consultancy (Perc) made this observation in its latest annual survey of perceptions of corruption in the region.

what is the defination of make ends meet for businessmen?

put food on table or maintain luxury lifestyle?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what i call fiction statement.

asia is well known for you scratch my back i scratch yours values....

so it may be true after all, if you compare by asian values standards...hehe..:biggrin:

try compare with angmo standards, you will be shocked!

by the way, who is PERC paymasters? Hehe...

PRC_ft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP as clean as Indian Rojak!