• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Outstanding ICA officer jailed because he scratched female colleague's itchy tits

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You never read such court news before? Which man when accused of rape or molest will admit readily? Especially rape cases when they always turned around to accuse the woman of being willing party or even seducing them. In one recent case the defendant even painted a picture of the teenage student being promiscuous and the same for the samaritan uncle who helped her. That's how horrible humans are.

The point is. The for female rape n molest. The male accused is always treated as guilty until proven innocent. Even if it's consensual. A woman can always turn around n say rape etc. The law always sides with the woman. The law is never fair. And worse thing is spore has the woman's crapster which is even more discriminatory

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is. The for female rape n molest. The male accused is always treated as guilty until proven innocent. Even if it's consensual. A woman can always turn around n say rape etc. The law always sides with the woman. The law is never fair. And worse thing is spore has the woman's crapster which is even more discriminatory

I don't know which woman will want to do that and go through police, doctor and court examination and questioning for that. You see in Trump case, those molested women also didn't sue him. Why? Must be not easy for women to do that. Maybe only those from school of hard knocks countries who want to fleece men will do that readily.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You never read such court news before? Which man when accused of rape or molest will admit readily? Especially rape cases when they always turned around to accuse the woman of being willing party or even seducing them. In one recent case the defendant even painted a picture of the teenage student being promiscuous and the same for the samaritan uncle who helped her. That's how horrible humans are.

Its not about who is guilty and who is not. Its about what you can proof in court. And once again, I ask you, where is the proof. The judge has failed to explain why the victim's testimony is more believable then the accused. If you are accused of murdering someone, and you deny it, then the prosecutor must show proof that you did it, right? Why is the burden of proof different in this case?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't know which woman will want to do that and go through police, doctor and court examination and questioning for that. You see in Trump case, those molested women also didn't sue him. Why? Must be not easy for women to do that. Maybe only those from school of hard knocks countries who want to fleece men will do that readily.

U must be some kind of fucking retard, Women do this all the time. Have u not heard of the phrase "hell had no fury like that of a woman scorned"? There are many cases of women who have been passed over for promotion in the office, and they get pissed off and accuse the boss of sexually harassing them. Maybe this was one of those cases. Win or lose, the boss' reputation is ruined.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not about who is guilty and who is not. Its about what you can proof in court. And once again, I ask you, where is the proof. The judge has failed to explain why the victim's testimony is more believable then the accused. If you are accused of murdering someone, and you deny it, then the prosecutor must show proof that you did it, right? Why is the burden of proof different in this case?

You are like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who denied without blinking an eye they didn't throw the dog poo while the dog poo is there on my garden (plus other litters they throw). So cannot catch on Cctv means no crime and people get away with doing evil?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U must be some kind of fucking retard, Women do this all the time. Have u not heard of the phrase "hell had no fury like that of a woman scorned"? There are many cases of women who have been passed over for promotion in the office, and they get pissed off and accuse the boss of sexually harassing them. Maybe this was one of those cases. Win or lose, the boss' reputation is ruined.

This is not called stupid but kind. And I never come across such women that you described too.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Trump got deep pockets n he can lawyer up...this Singkie can or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump got deep pockets n he can lawyer up...this Singkie can or not?

I am not sure how come USA legal system need women to sue Trump for rape and molest. I read the last rape victim of Trump case was first thrown out due to technical reasons in her filing that she did by herself. Which means not easy to file even for rape let alone molest. Whereas in spore case the police handles the prosecution so the police must have got enough other kind of evidence and reasons before police decided to prosecute him and not throw out the case. Afterall the woman is a nobody too just like the man.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
night in, night out.. throwing cannons... bull shit here; bull shit there... ; fire crackers here and there....without any proof.... = TAU SIAO

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlanders LIARS tell all the lies about me you diam diam never ask for proof but repeat them like gospel truth to insult me. I say about my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours light up firecrackers day and night only must prove wor. Bloody thick-skinned mudlander bastards are like that. Bin pe kao kao double standard hypocrite LIARS and think everyone is LIAR like themselves.

And which part is cannon? I got say what cannon? I never say I am rich I am pretty I am smart i am nice I salary high I got good job I got rich husband I got rich father. So I say what cannon? Everything I said about myself is true. What cannon? Kong jiao wey mudlander everyday slandering people like your birthright. Pui!

Btw all I said about mudlanders are all proven in public news that they are litterbugs, not fluent in Malay for those that go Chinese schools, chow kuan in paying maintenance fees etc all are truths and public info.

night in, night out.. throwing cannons... bull shit here; bull shit there... ; fire crackers here and there....without any proof.... = TAU SIAO

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who light up firecrackers day and night to disturb people are Tao SIAO indeed. And that's my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk about molest also got mudlander come and disturb and say bullshit. But ask the bastard is Which part bullshit? Don't know no answer. Mudlanders just like to open their filthy mudlander mouth to slander me. I talk anything also can slander me. Pui!

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dis eediot likkle bitch fi name ginfreely needfi shut up her rasshole. She mussi born from a retard ppl dem fi yell and bawl and disturb the ppl dem.