• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Outstanding ICA officer jailed because he scratched female colleague's itchy tits

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[h=1]ICA officer jailed for molesting colleague at checkpoint[/h]
NP_20161130_MOLEST30_1454870.jpg
GUILTY: Sa'dollah Shukor has been suspended from work since October last year.PHOTO: THE STRAITS TIMES

[h=3]ICA officer jailed for molesting colleague[/h]
An Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officer molested his female colleague while she was manning a counter at Woodlands Checkpoint during heavy traffic.
He used the pretext of discussing breast cancer to touch his victim's breast three times on March 7, 2015.
Sa'dollah Shukor, 59, who has been suspended from work since October last year, was found guilty last month after a four-day trial and was jailed for 14 months yesterday.
Sa'dollah was a senior checkpoint inspector deployed as an assistant duty officer when he sat beside the 24-year-old victim and started chatting about breast cancer.
He asked if she had gone for breast screening and she said yes, hoping it would end there because she was uncomfortable talking to him about it.
But he went on talking and she responded with curt answers.

He then touched and lifted her breast for a few seconds. She was shocked, scared and helpless but did not say anything.
About two minutes later, he touched her again.
She testified that she was angry and felt like punching him.
He repeated the act a third time.
She was in tears when she told several of her female colleagues what Sa'dollah had done to her. She was advised to inform her team leader or the Senior Assistant Commissioner.
She also told her boyfriend and he took her to a neighbourhood police centre to lodge a police report the same day.
Sa'dollah's defence was one of bare denial.
Deputy Public Prosecutor Kavita Uthrapathy prosecuted the case while Sa'dollah was represented by Mr Ramachandran Shiever Subramaniam.
The maximum penalty for using criminal force to outrage modesty is two years' jail, a fine, caning or any combined punishment on each charge. - The Straits Times Online

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont play play, this malay guy could be Singapore President very soon

OK, ok....even if he can qualify, but he is a cheapskate ok...?

Just $40, he can go geylang and has his free choice of indo, malay, kerling, pinoy meatballs.....he can touch, touch, squeeze, squeeze till cow comes home for all he wants for 30 minutes....plus, he can even be helped to masturbate using his choice of neh neh, mouth or cunt hole....cheep cheep man....JUST DO IT, LAH!!!!:smile:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Well, it's always that there must be a temptation, there must be something attractive for a person to do such a thing. So if you get an old lady, you think people want to molest her?

"So that is important and I want to show that if she is wearing a very low cut (top) with a very voluptuous breast protruding out, (of a) half cut (top), then of course... the higher the tendency that people might commit such an offence."
- Lawyer Edmund Wong Sin Yee

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
OK, ok....even if he can qualify, but he is a cheapskate ok...?

Just $40, he can go geylang and has his free choice of indo, malay, kerling, pinoy meatballs.....he can touch, touch, squeeze, squeeze till cow comes home for all he wants for 30 minutes....plus, he can even be helped to masturbate using his choice of neh neh, mouth or cunt hole....cheep cheep man....JUST DO IT, LAH!!!!:smile:

Agreed, and he said he did not do it. Its a he said she said. But the motherfucker judge somehow believed the woman and not him. There is absolutely no evidence at all. So many security cameras at Woodland Checkpoint and the prosecutor could not provide even one short clip?

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]ICA officer jailed for molesting colleague at checkpoint[/h]
NP_20161130_MOLEST30_1454870.jpg
GUILTY: Sa'dollah Shukor has been suspended from work since October last year.PHOTO: THE STRAITS TIMES

[h=3]ICA officer jailed for molesting colleague[/h]
An Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officer molested his female colleague while she was manning a counter at Woodlands Checkpoint during heavy traffic.
He used the pretext of discussing breast cancer to touch his victim's breast three times on March 7, 2015.
Sa'dollah Shukor, 59, who has been suspended from work since October last year, was found guilty last month after a four-day trial and was jailed for 14 months yesterday.
Sa'dollah was a senior checkpoint inspector deployed as an assistant duty officer when he sat beside the 24-year-old victim and started chatting about breast cancer.
He asked if she had gone for breast screening and she said yes, hoping it would end there because she was uncomfortable talking to him about it.
But he went on talking and she responded with curt answers.

He then touched and lifted her breast for a few seconds. She was shocked, scared and helpless but did not say anything.
About two minutes later, he touched her again.
She testified that she was angry and felt like punching him.
He repeated the act a third time.
She was in tears when she told several of her female colleagues what Sa'dollah had done to her. She was advised to inform her team leader or the Senior Assistant Commissioner.
She also told her boyfriend and he took her to a neighbourhood police centre to lodge a police report the same day.
Sa'dollah's defence was one of bare denial.
Deputy Public Prosecutor Kavita Uthrapathy prosecuted the case while Sa'dollah was represented by Mr Ramachandran Shiever Subramaniam.
The maximum penalty for using criminal force to outrage modesty is two years' jail, a fine, caning or any combined punishment on each charge. - The Straits Times Online

14 months jail for touching a woman 's breast. Does he even think ?

Can't he pay for the kind of service if he is so hard up ?

Now , guess the race.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
time to call up my bro

mc tan tui

Can't touch tits
Can't touch tits
Can't touch tits (oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh)
Can't touch tits (oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh)

My-my-my-my music makes me so hard makes me say oh my Dork
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to flirt and two am shift
That's good when you know you're down
A super dope homeboy from the GeorgeTown
And I'm known as such
And this is a bitch uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch tits
Yeah that's how we're watch' and you know u can't touch tits
Look in my eyes man u can't touch tits
Go grab her bust the funky lyrics u can't touch tits

Fresh new knicks and panties
You got it like that now you know you wanna lam
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and beat this shit
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a bitch uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch tits
Why you masting there man u can't touch tits
Yo sound the bells school is in sucker u can't touch tits

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agreed, and he said he did not do it. Its a he said she said. But the motherfucker judge somehow believed the woman and not him. There is absolutely no evidence at all. So many security cameras at Woodland Checkpoint and the prosecutor could not provide even one short clip?

what if this ica officer is a Chinese would you be defending him?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pay $100, he can shake and wobble a pair of boobs till he shiok.. also can tune radio till his fingers numb... sometimes don't understand people..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay $100, he can shake and wobble a pair of boobs till he shiok.. also can tune radio till his fingers numb... sometimes don't understand people..

Why didn't you make the same comments on billionaire Trump? You don't know bastards like yourself think trampling on others is called shiok?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
14 months jail for touching a woman 's breast. Does he even think ?

Can't he pay for the kind of service if he is so hard up ?

Now , guess the race.

why do you say he did it? Where is the proof presented? Was there eye witnesses who saw him do it? Was there camera or CCTV footage in a place surrounded with CCTV cameras? the judge just decided to believe the women instead of the man. On what basis? She smiled at him? she look more trustworthy? all these are subjective values. she could be some kind of mentally disturbed cow that flirted with the man and then fucked him over screaming molest.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do you say he did it? Where is the proof presented? Was there eye witnesses who saw him do it? Was there camera or CCTV footage in a place surrounded with CCTV cameras? the judge just decided to believe the women instead of the man. On what basis? She smiled at him? she look more trustworthy? all these are subjective values. she could be some kind of mentally disturbed cow that flirted with the man and then fucked him over screaming molest.

You never read such court news before? Which man when accused of rape or molest will admit readily? Especially rape cases when they always turned around to accuse the woman of being willing party or even seducing them. In one recent case the defendant even painted a picture of the teenage student being promiscuous and the same for the samaritan uncle who helped her. That's how horrible humans are.