• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat THe Next Singapore PM

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LHL has to step down by 2020, the next PM is likely to be one of the following:

1. Teo Chee Hean
2. Tharman
3. Yaacob Ibrahim
4. Khaw Boon Wan
5. Chan Chun Sing
6. Grace Fu
7. Gan Kim Yong
8. Tan Chuan Jin
9. Halimah Yacob
10. V Bala
11. Heng Swee Keat
12. Lim Swee Say
These are the 12 members who are in PAP's CEC from 2017 to 2019. They are in the top PAP decision making body up to 2019. Ng Eng Heng has been booted out of CEC. So it is very likely that the next PM will be one of the above 11

With LHL's poor performance and one of the above to be our next PM, SG is in really bad shape

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Singaporeans are still in dream land. They think that 2020 is still a long way to go.

But if they wake up and realise the bad performance of LHL and look at who we have in the pap, it will send shivers down their spines

Who can save Singapore? This is time for LKY to raise up from his grave. A dead LKY is better than the new pap now

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is very unlikely that someone who is not in the next CEC will succeed LHL as PM.

NEH tries to behave and speak like LKY. Now he is definitely out of contention.

Looks like the most likely next PM will come from:

TCH
Tharman
KBW
Heng Swee Keat
TCJ
CCS
VB

Can quite safely rule out:
Lim Swee Say
YI
Halimah
Grace Fu
GKY

Last edited:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
everytime I see new thread popping out related to Singapore, it must be ckmpd.

we should read more international news rather then focus on ah kua loong news.
then we can enriched ourselves further

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

My heart feels for Singapore. I am saddened by the way SG is collapsing.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LHL has to step down by 2020, the next PM is likely to be one of the following:

1. Teo Chee Hean
2. Tharman
3. Yaacob Ibrahim
4. Khaw Boon Wan
5. Chan Chun Sing
6. Grace Fu
7. Gan Kim Yong
8. Tan Chuan Jin
9. Halimah Yacob
10. V Bala
11. Heng Swee Keat
12. Lim Swee Say
These are the 12 members who are in PAP's CEC from 2017 to 2019. ... So it is very likely that the next PM will be one of the above 11
According to:
channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/3340806.html
Shanmugam was also elected, so the number should be 13 (excluding LHL), not "11". :wink:

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Teo Chee Hean
2. Tharman
3. Yaacob Ibrahim
4. Khaw Boon Wan
5. Chan Chun Sing
6. Grace Fu
7. Gan Kim Yong
8. Tan Chuan Jin
9. Halimah Yacob
10. V Bala
11. Heng Swee Keat
12. Lim Swee Say
These are the 12 members who are in PAP's CEC from 2017 to 2019. They are in the top PAP decision making body up to 2019. Ng Eng Heng has been booted out of CEC. So it is very likely that the next PM will be one of the above 11

With LHL's poor performance and one of the above to be our next PM, SG is in really bad shape

I propose Mickey Mouse or Donald ..................... Duck

OII

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the leading contenders are CCS, HSK and TCJ

Will arrogant KBW surprise us by coming in ?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I love Singapore and am saddened by the direction pap is leading us. Is it wrong to post topics that burden me?

Why dont you post international topics so that we can be enriched?