• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat THe Next Singapore PM

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
As in Dr Chee Soon Juan?

You sinkies...... sigh.....

No wonder no hope for Singapore lah. All in la la dreams. Always waiting for someone else to solve their problems.

I agree that Chee Soon Juan will be better than LHL as he has heart in the right place. Hypothetically, if LHL stands against CSJ, I will vote for CSJ. Am I wrong?

Have you seen the damage that LHL has done to poor and sick Singaporeans?

Hypothetically, with your own self righteousness, wld you vote for LHL if he stands in your constituency? You think you know better than everyone else just because you are bias against CSJ and mocks at others who will vote CSJ instead of LHL.

Let me say that I believe CSJ has a heart, not the pap.

I will vote for a compassionate leader rather than a self serving leader

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I agree that Chee Soon Juan will be better than LHL as he has heart in the right place. Hypothetically, if LHL stands against CSJ, I will vote for CSJ. Am I wrong?

Have you seen the damage that LHL has done to poor and sick Singaporeans?

Hypothetically, with your own self righteousness, wld you vote for LHL if he stands in your constituency? You think you know better than everyone else just because you are bias against CSJ and mocks at others who will vote CSJ instead of LHL.

Let me say that I believe CSJ has a heart, not the pap.

I will vote for a compassionate leader rather than a self serving leader

2006 GE I voted for WP. They lost.

2011 GE I was no longer in Singapore. See the Singaporeans still vote for PAP. But at least seems like got some progress cos WP won a GRC.

2015 GE see the Singaporeans show their true colors.

No point stay in Singapore and think that your ONE vote is going to make a difference when the freaking almost entire country of people is so absolutely dumb and idiotic.

It is like if you are a pretty good soccer player why in the world would you not go overseas and play in better Football Leagues? Like Serie A, EPL, Bundesliga, or even the Dutch Eredivisie? Oh yeah I forget cos Singaporeans are dumb. Look at the best Singaporean Football Player Singapore ever produced? Fandi Ahmad? He decided to stay in Singapore/Malaysia/Indonesia when he could actually have made it in Europe.

If there is any story to show what Singaporeans are capable of you only need to tell the Fandi Ahmad story.

jw5

Loyal

2011 GE I was no longer in Singapore. See the Singaporeans still vote for PAP. But at least seems like got some progress cos WP won a GRC.

No point stay in Singapore and think that your ONE vote is going to make a difference when the freaking almost entire country of people is so absolutely dumb and idiotic.

It is like if you are a pretty good soccer player why in the world would you not go overseas and play in better Football Leagues? Like Serie A, EPL, Bundesliga, or even the Dutch Eredivisie? Oh yeah I forget cos Singaporeans are dumb. Look at the best Singaporean Football Player Singapore ever produced? Fandi Ahmad? He decided to stay in Singapore/Malaysia/Indonesia when he could actually have made it in Europe.

If there is any story to show what Singaporeans are capable of you only need to tell the Fandi Ahmad story.

Fandi Ahmad played for Dutch club FC Groningen for 2 seasons in the Dutch Eredivisie, you ignorant moron. :rolleyes:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is any story to show what Singaporeans are capable of you only need to tell the Fandi Ahmad story.[/QUOTE]

Or you cud also incl. all the so called SAF Scholars not wanting to make it in the private sectors or heading overseas for the real challenge.

jw5

Loyal
Or you cud also incl. all the so called SAF Scholars not wanting to make it in the private sectors or heading overseas for the real challenge.

Not if you head overseas to be a subservient family butler. :rolleyes:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Fandi Ahmad played for Dutch club FC Groningen for 2 seasons in the Dutch Eredivisie, you ignorant moron. :rolleyes:

I know that lah. That's why I mentioned Eredivisie last.

Fandi should have moved on to a bigger club but he chose to go back to Singapore because he was homesick.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

whatever decision you made, I wish you well.

I didnt vote for PAP. I wont run down any Opposition who has the courage to stand against the pap. I applaud their courage. You went away instead of fighting what's wrong in Singapore.

You shd respect my opinion if I prefer CSJ over LHL. How well do u know CSJ? From what you read abt him and from what the pap said abt him?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are some theories how pap got 69.9%. Life is not straight forward. Dont demonise Singaporeans because pap got 69.9% during GE 2015.

If you think pap is not doing what it shd do, just speak the truth against pap and let Singaporeans decide

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
& has a sister always on the hunt for a robert........ any type

Teo Ser Lee, ex Ms Singapore. She speaks much better than Teo Ser Luck.

Ser Luck is running out of luck and is in political Siberia after the death of LKY

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo Ser Lee, ex Ms Singapore. She speaks much better than Teo Ser Luck.

Ser Luck is running out of luck and is in political Siberia after the death of LKY

she was working in Star Cruise........... having one hell of a time!!!! chitty bang, bang?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she was working in Star Cruise........... having one hell of a time!!!! chitty bang, bang?

What a filthy mouth always slandering every woman you come across from Spore to Germany. Looks like another mentally imbalance sinkie bastard who thinks the worse of every woman except his own. Karma is a bitch and your sinkie family will be number one SLUTS.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a filthy mouth always slandering every woman you come across from Spore to Germany. Looks like another mentally imbalance sinkie bastard who thinks the worse of every woman except his own. Karma is a bitch and your sinkie family will be number one SLUTS.

wow...you can be so precise and direct