• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat THe Next Singapore PM

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Trump did in USA is not LHL's problem.
Including criticizing certain things that directly/indirectly affect LHL? :wink:

LHL has no reason to jeopardise SG's well being. ... LHL has no reason to insult China.
I'm not pro-PAP/LHL/LKY, pro-PRC/ROC, or even pro-Japanese government (even though I like some aspects of Japanese culture), but I dare say that if Singapore and Taiwan are outright Communist countries now and slaves of the PRC government since the 1950s, the "wellbeing" of Sinkies would be much worse, to say the least. :wink:

The current relative (compared to before the 21st century) economic prosperity of Mainland China is fundamentally due to foreign (especially Japanese and American) investment and expertise, followed by the hard work of the PRC citizens, just like the economic prosperity of Singapore that started during the 1970s. :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support any leader who fights for the citizens. That is the right thing to do.

Any leader who favours foreigners and discriminates against own citizens is a traitor

Oh I am against fraudster, rapist and molester as leader. Very important criteria for leader as their people may start to follow suit in the bad behaviour and become a chicken and egg issue.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the time, I have been advocating a "Singaporeans First" policy in Singapore. Foreigners who want to come to SG must accept that in SG, Singaporeans come first. That's the privilege of citizenship.

Citizens will die to defend Singapore whereas foreigners will flee in the face of danger. So, Singaporeans First in SG is right

Yes mudland govt do that all the time. Always citizens privileges and even lorry driver also a protected job in mudland for locals only. Citizens jobs are very protected against foreigners.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what? Who will agree on everything? So childish
In any close human relationship, whether business or personal/family, it is highly important (and even necessary, I dare say) for both sides to agree on EVERY MAJOR issue; otherwise, that relationship will soon break down. :wink:

If you're sincerely anti-Trump and ckmpd is sincerely pro-Trump, but if that's a minor issue, and both of you can agree on all major issues, then you two will probably be Best girlFriends Forever in real life! :p

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any close human relationship, whether business or personal/family, it is highly important (and even necessary, I dare say) for both sides to agree on EVERY MAJOR issue; otherwise, that relationship will soon break down. :wink:

If you're sincerely anti-Trump and ckmpd is sincerely pro-Trump, but if that's a minor issue, and you two can agree on all major issues, then you two will probably be best girlfriends forever in real life! :p

Oh no I have girlfriends who are not anti PAP. Now looks like they are right to stand on the right side and not get smeared and bullied by opposition supporters like what happened to stupid me.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh no I have girlfriends who are anti PAP. Now looks like they are right to stand on the right side and not get smeared and bullied by opposition supporters like what happened to stupid me.
I'm afraid I'm confused; do you mean that when you were "smeared and bullied by opposition supporters" in the past, you were pro-PAP, while your girlfriends were "anti"-PAP, which is why they did not suffer what you suffered? :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see... but I'm still confused, because if you're anti-PAP, why would you "get smeared and bullied by opposition supporters"? Aren't you on the same side? :confused:
And if your girlfriends are "NOT anti PAP" or pro-PAP, why would they be:

:confused:

Looks like you are stupid or blind not to see the real or fake sinkie opposition supporters here smearing and bullying me non-stop like hans168. Of course those mudlander bastards PAP IBs too.

And yes looks like it's the right side for my girlfriends to be not anti PAP since they are spared the smearing and bullying like stupid me get in return for supporting opposition.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't leave out the "can exercise and lose some weight" advice, fatfugs!

Mudlander LIAR snake still twisting on my words. Already explained countless times and you promised to reply my long post that exposed your lying on this but scoot off after that pretend don't know and shamelessly still keep repeating this lie. Mudlanders like you are that shameless!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you are stupid or blind not to see the real or fake sinkie opposition supporters here smearing and bullying me non-stop like hans168. Of course those mudlander bastards PAP IBs too.

And yes looks like it's the right side for my girlfriends to be not anti PAP since they are spared the smearing and bullying like stupid me get in return for supporting opposition.

Oh one mudlander LIAR just appeared shamelessly to smear and bully me. So it's the right side for female to choose PAP indeed. Becos you support opposition here and foreigners just need to smear you and you will find sinkies joining in to bully you. No one will be on your side and you will be on your own.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you implying you're tempted to become pro-PAP, or have you already started to become pro-PAP? :confused:

No it's just awakening of the ugly truth of sinkie opposition supporters. Not turning pro-PAP. Oh I have already announced before I am not voting anymore. Vote opposition will help sinkie opposition supporters who happily trampled me with insults. Vote PAP is against my tradition.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not turning pro-PAP. Oh I have already announced before I am not voting anymore.
If that's true, then join the club! :p
Not only have I never voted in any election, General or Presidential, my name has even been removed from the so-called "Register of Electors". :smile:
eld.gov.sg/elections.html
So whenever there's any Sinkie election, I just treat it as another entertaining TV series to watch! :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that's true, then join the club! :p
Not only have I never voted in any election, General or Presidential, my name has even been removed from the so-called "Register of Electors". :smile:
eld.gov.sg/elections.html
So whenever there's any Sinkie election, I just treat it as another entertaining TV series to watch! :p

Oh I am looking forward to it. Should have done that since day one like you indeed to save time, save effort, save breath and save reputation. Sinkies love kissing foreigners ass, are blind to injustice and love bullying own kind so deserved whatever shit for themselves and their descendants! Huat ah!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I am looking forward to it. Should have done that since day one like you indeed to save time, save effort, save breath and save reputation.
I have mentioned before that I live in Buona Vista ward:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234846-Why is Chan Chun Sing the only Minister (other than LHL) among the seven eulogizers?&p=2502820#post2502820
so the last time Buona Vista residents had a chance to vote before last year was in 1991:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanjong Pagar Group Representation Constituency#Members of Parliament
But because I'm only 34 this year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234231-Which-age-group-do-you-belong-to
my first chance to vote was at PE2011, and I did not bother to vote, so my name was removed from the "Register of Electors".
Which means that last year, I was not even among the 150,000+ eligible (i.e. registered to vote) voters who did not vote:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Singaporean_general_election,_2015#Results_summary

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have mentioned before that I live in Buona Vista ward:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234846-Why is Chan Chun Sing the only Minister (other than LHL) among the seven eulogizers?&p=2502820#post2502820
so the last time Buona Vista residents had a chance to vote before last year was in 1991:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanjong Pagar Group Representation Constituency#Members of Parliament
But because I'm only 34 this year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234231-Which-age-group-do-you-belong-to
my first chance to vote was at PE2011, and I did not bother to vote, so my name was removed from the "Register of Electors".
Which means that last year, I was not even among the 150,000+ eligible (i.e. registered to vote) voters who did not vote:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Singaporean_general_election,_2015#Results_summary

Oh for me it's at least five times including PE. I am a lao aunty.