• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Extremely awesome site!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats the point of ostracising, insulting, humiliating a indian or other blacks or browns? Its not as fun as doing it on the chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whats the point of ostracising, insulting, humiliating a indian or other blacks or browns? Its not as fun as doing it on the chinese.

Pray tell nigger why is it more fun to humiliate a Chinese?

Btw i just merely showed a forum insulting shit skins like you so the thinking/feeling is mutual amongst a great many number of people not just in SG and not just by Chinese but by many others worldwide.

Anyway you get away with crap in here. You're a fucking racist to Chinese but never get called out. :rolleyes:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pray tell nigger why is it more fun to humiliate a Chinese?

Btw i just merely showed a forum insulting shit skins like you so the thinking/feeling is mutual amongst a great many number of people not just in SG and not just by Chinese but by many others worldwide.

Anyway you get away with crap in here. You're a fucking racist to Chinese but never get called out. :rolleyes:

Whoa that escalated quickly :-)

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Super Boleow website.

Who got so much free time to spread hate?

Jiak Bah Bo Sai Pung?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because there are lots of clone there, idiot

How do you know they are clones? You fucking moron do you have evidence?

I can tell you right now, if those people ate indian food,they will love indian culture.

u fool shit skins food is used to fasten one's Diarrhea

Because there are plenty of jamban chiggers like you in this world

What's a jamban chigger? You stupid pig face fat fucker!