• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singtel Network Destroyed by Cyber Attack?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sonofabitch singtel better get their shit together or ima bust a nut.

im on my starhub mobile broadband now,$8 a gig,$80 for unlimited.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
China has declared war against Sinkapor!

Time to invade Hainan island.

Its all because of Ah Loong's CB mouth.

Boh leow still got the balls to stand up to China.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sonofabitch singtel better get their shit together or ima bust a nut.

im on my starhub mobile broadband now,$8 a gig,$80 for unlimited.

:biggrin::biggrin: so u have to use your phone connection now nigger?

Btw one busts a nut when he needs to fuck!

edit: You sure there's unlimited? I checked and the max is 3.6Gb for $20 and the 1Gb is $7

Last edited:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where got unlimited?

Here's the postpaid plan the most ex fyi is 220 per month with a max of up to 15Gb with this 3plus shit added in

http://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/postpaid-plans/4g-plans.html#4G-Plans

Well, according to frenchbriefs:

Capped at $85 a month for excess usage.means u can use 20g 50 gigs the charge will still be $85.

Excess usage, be it 50 gigs, 60 gigs, is capped at $85 per month.

@ Jah_rastafar_I

If that's true, why would people sign up for the $220 per month plan???

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singtel is truly farked this time. More than 14 hours have passed and the Indian FT engineers are still clueless.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, according to frenchbriefs:

Excess usage, be it 50 gigs, 60 gigs, is capped at $85 per month.

@ Jah_rastafar_I

If that's true, why would people sign up for the $220 per month plan???

you're asking me? If that's the case why not just sign for the cheapest data plan and just pay the extra you know you will only pay a max of $85 at the most. Obviously its not so straight forward

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goddamn Chigger asswipe…..typical singo….going off topic just to talk about prices.

Original topic is far more interesting…for instance….why is only the flagbearing telco affected….and on the busiest day of the week

Many shops on orchard could not complete any card transactions yesterday….quite an economic loss.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so many poor fucks here worried about paying pocket change for some internet connections.

pls go fuck yourself.