• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious What's wrong with Singtel?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh I thought my shitty modem conked out,lucky I got starhub mobile broadband.going to cancel my SingTel now.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fibre broadband outage woh... who kena affected? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

There is something wrong with Singtel. The problem is Singtel doesnt know what's wrong.

There is something wrong with Singapore. The problem is PAP doesnt know what is wrong

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the feng shui pulse is damaged.
Everything will go bad.
From mrt, scam,father raped daughter,
Son kill father,zika,scooter kill auntie.
Truck kill scooters.hdb beam fall.

All these are deadly effects for bringing in foreigner .
Bring more in.a building waiting to collapse.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the feng shui pulse is damaged.
Everything will go bad.
From mrt, scam,father raped daughter,
Son kill father,zika,scooter kill auntie.
Truck kill scooters.hdb beam fall.

All these are deadly effects for bringing in foreigner .
Bring more in.a building waiting to collapse.

How to fix pulse?I know a good taoist practitioner at katong called Ghostbusters,maybe lhl can consult Cheng Sifu to speak to the dead to contact his laopei what to do.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The charges for mobile BB are much higher nigger and not to mention the 4G speed cannot match fiber.

Actually my mobile broadband faster than fibre broadband can reach up to 4mb/s download speed,somemore mobile is wireless,can go anywhere,the modem is size of my palm,connection strong as fuck stronger than phone 3g,no need hotspot,can connect up to 8 devices wifi.

The singtel fibre broadband piece of shit,whole kampong using,s sometimes high ping,connection drop,wifi signal weak cause whole kampong using 2.4ghz.but cheap and unlimited I guess.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually my mobile broadband faster than fibre broadband can reach up to 4mb/s download speed,somemore mobile is wireless,can go anywhere,the modem is size of my palm,connection strong as fuck stronger than phone 3g,no need hotspot,can connect up to 8 devices wifi.

The singtel fibre broadband piece of shit,whole kampong using,s sometimes high ping,connection drop,wifi signal weak cause whole kampong using 2.4ghz.but cheap and unlimited I guess.

Shocked that your fiber connection is even worse than your mobile connection. May i ask where do you stay?

You're using a 4G wifi dongle la. To be honest nowadays almost all smart phones can do the same thing and what do you mean no need hotspot? The modem is a hotspot the minute it creates a wifi connection for other devices to connect to.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is something wrong with Singtel. The problem is Singtel doesnt know what's wrong.

There is something wrong with Singapore. The problem is PAP doesnt know what is wrong

Singtel is a GLC & they probably got rid of their qualified personnel & replaced them with cheaper foreign workers who have fake qualifications :rolleyes:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Years back, old bird in singtel were laid off by the thousands when singtel outsource work to Huawei ,singtel Kong service technician ,engineers become Huawei contract staff...

Our Singtel outsource and outsource to possibly india,pinoyland...3rd world shitty workforce.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Singtel CEO Chua Sock Koong's S$5.6 million remuneration consists of a variable bonus of S$3.83 million and salary of S$1.68 million. SINGAPORE: Singtel's chief executive officer Chua Sock Koong took home about S$5.6 million in total remuneration in the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Jun 22, 2015"

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singtel Ah Neh engineers still clueless at 11.55 pm.

Update at 11:55pm: As our engineers are still working to resolve our fibre broadband issues, we will be extending our offer of local mobile data waivers until service is restored.

To clarify, these two groups of customers will have their mobile data waived.

1. Singtel postpaid mobile subscribers who are also Singtel fibre broadband subscribers

2. Singtel postpaid mobile subscribers with same billing addresses as the fibre broadband subscriber
Do note that the mobile data waivers will be applied in your next bill.

We regret and apologise for the inconvenience caused and thank our customers for their patience.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Those using M1, Starhub mobile but using SingTel Fibre Broadband how? Suck thumb? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know Ah Neh engineers cannot work in the dark. It's gonna be really dark, you see. So must wait for sun rise then rescue work will resume.