• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP MP ( c.c. ) on medical leave for eight weeks

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why she rejected the ncmp seat. At least now she can still serve those 49% plus who voted for her. Bad move.

I agree that she should reject NCMP. Her reason was that she was the sitting MP and since she was rejected by more than 50% PE residents, she shd gracefully step down.

Let us hope CC cant continue with his MP duties have there will be a PE by election. I think LLL has a more than even chance to win back PE

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you a PE resident?

What I heard abt LLL is different from what you said. She is said to be hard working and effective

If she put her constituent's 1st she would have done a better job. Y she get preggy n disappear? She won 55% of the vote than lost...whereas Tin Pot Lin won big...if she good she would have won

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This mother fucker Charles Chong is nothing more then a PAP attack dog. Hope he dies during the medical procedure.

Charles_Chong_PE.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she put her constituent's 1st she would have done a better job. Y she get preggy n disappear? She won 55% of the vote than lost...whereas Tin Pot Lin won big...if she good she would have won

She is much better than Michael Palmer who played with mangoes during working hours

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree that she should reject NCMP. Her reason was that she was the sitting MP and since she was rejected by more than 50% PE residents, she shd gracefully step down.

Let us hope CC cant continue with his MP duties have there will be a PE by election. I think LLL has a more than even chance to win back PE

If got by election more likely the ncmp who took her place in parliament will run.?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The public who pay for this MP has the right to know what medical problem he has-so that they can decide whether he is fit to serve them.
PAP mat bodoh does not mean WP also silent on this right?
Opposition should ask as it's a matter of public interest eg whether a person who has 2 cancers and faint when giving speech in an aircon environment is fit to lead a nation-esp when the very same person put so many criteria for the elected presidency!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The public who pay for this MP has the right to know what medical problem he has-so that they can decide whether he is fit to serve them.
PAP mat bodoh does not mean WP also silent on this right?
Opposition should ask as it's a matter of public interest eg whether a person who has 2 cancers and faint when giving speech in an aircon environment is fit to lead a nation-esp when the very same person put so many criteria for the elected presidency!

Good point. PAP cant keep PE residents in the dark abt such an issue

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This mother fucker Charles Chong is nothing more then a PAP attack dog. Hope he dies during the medical procedure.

Charles_Chong_PE.jpg

This guy is a sycophant, hypocrite, lackey & PAP mongrel attack dog of the lowest & vilest breed. Hope he needs more than the 8 weeks. A permanent stay in hospital until expiration would be just so fine.