• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump Has Spoken With Taiwanese President

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump has broken protocol and spoke with Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen. This has angered China

Will LHL be silly enough and continue to anger China, thinking if Trump can do it, so can I?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who does those chinks think they are??

Trump can speak to anyone he likes.

And trump can don't speak to anyone he don't like but have to at least reply one time so that he don't have to make effort to reject future calls because that loser will not call again.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who does those chinks think they are??

Trump can speak to anyone he likes.

And trump can don't speak to anyone he don't like but have to at least reply one time so that he don't have to make effort to reject future calls because that loser will not call again.

Trump can do that.

My fear is that LHL thinks he can do that too. Let LHL be clear that he is PM of Singapore and cant act big like President of USA.

Trump can afford to offend China without reason. Trump can afford to offend Singapore without reason.

But can LHL offend China or USA without reason?

My fear is LHL thinks he is big shot like Trump or Xi and can go around offending other countries without reason

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's good to see USa asserting it's power again n standing up to Ah Tiong land. Ah Tiong land has no right to tell others wat to do..they are not the Ming Dynasty

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good to see USa asserting it's power again n standing up to Ah Tiong land. Ah Tiong land has no right to tell others wat to do..they are not the Ming Dynasty

USA is no angel too.

Look at the mess USA has done all over the world

The ang mohs are not good either. The English, Dutch, French, Portuguese carved out their areas of influence at the expense of China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore.

The USA created a mess in Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc

Time for China, Russia to check NATO and USA

There is a New World Order

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky Loong pm salary is many times us prez.....

Pinky's secret nett worth is probably many times trump's

Pinky is a bigger fuck than trump

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where do u guys get all these news from that Trump has spoken to Duterte,to lhl to tsai?are u guys cia tapping Trump's phone and his electric toothbrush?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where do u guys get all these news from that Trump has spoken to Duterte,to lhl to tsai?are u guys cia tapping Trump's phone and his electric toothbrush?

why you didnt know that Trump spoke with Tsai, Duterte and LHL? It is public knowledge

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
USA is no angel too.

Look at the mess USA has done all over the world

The ang mohs are not good either. The English, Dutch, French, Portuguese carved out their areas of influence at the expense of China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore.

The USA created a mess in Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc

Time for China, Russia to check NATO and USA

There is a New World Order

The ah tiongs are no saints too...look at the commies in Singkieland b look at their attitude.. the world will be a worse place when ah tiong land over takes the USA

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ah tiongs are no saints too...look at the commies in Singkieland b look at their attitude.. the world will be a worse place when ah tiong land over takes the USA

I dont know whether China will be better or worse than USA. But I dont think anyone can judge China based on how the PRCs behave in SG

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont know whether China will be better or worse than USA. But I dont think anyone can judge China based on how the PRCs behave in SG

Than look at how the ah tiong behave in China...it's exactly the way they behave in Singkieland..only worse

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump has broken protocol and spoke with Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen. This has angered China

Will LHL be silly enough and continue to anger China, thinking if Trump can do it, so can I?

I dunno why china complain when taiwan buy its defence equipment from US.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA is still BRITISH Empire only name changed. Like in the Bible God comes in 6 names and each name depicting the period of events.

Yehweh, Elijah, enamuel, lord of host, Jehovah, the last one do yr own research.

The fucking pommies at it again use the word china to suit their name calling. Zhong Guo 中国 is correct saying for this mighty dragon country.

This bastard evil white pommies went round the world to change everything to suit themselves first. So who is more low life immoral race?

The zero time, Greenwich Mean Time GMT start in London to suit themselves.

And yes went round the world to colonized many countries of 450 million people. How many poor countries under British empire period?

And what is this shared of common wealth the fuck pommies are talking about?

Time to nuke London and UK to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
China should see this as yet another reason to redouble efforts to further upgrade PLA. Good of Trump.