• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat These billionaires will help the middle class? Fat chance.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sincerity, empathy, kindness, generosity, charity, love, etc are all overrated virtues. It's the results that count and the best man for the job is the man who can do it most effectively. Will you not let a doctor treat you for cancer unless he himself has had cancer?

[video=youtube;Rls8H6MktrA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rls8H6MktrA[/video]

Without sincerity,honesty,empathy and kindness,creativity and morality u end up with a place like singapore,thats not a world I want to live in.n o matter how rich and shiny the place and the streets paved with gold and Lamborghinis, ultimately it is a soulless place and the human element is missing.

i want a place where 80% of the population is middle class and not a place where Gini is 415.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apple, Microsoft, Google, Facebook etc all run by billionaires who have created a burgeoning middle class who enjoy a very high standard of living.

Huh....I'm pretty sure the middle class existed before Microsoft or Apple did in the 50s,60s and 70s and 80s.computers only became mainstream like in the 90s and 00s with the internet.besides computers if anything hurt the earning power of the middle class,technology and automation streamlined corporate functions and reduced headcounts,while the poor and working class were always needed for monkey jobs in the service sector,somebodys gotta flip burgers and deliver ur pizza and greet u at Walmart.i n fact wages were higher in the 50s to 70s because of inefficiencies and delays in communication and transport,they needed more human beings in the past,now everything is streamlined and super fast by computers and robots.

Besides how can billionaires like bill gates and Steve Jobs exist without middle class?the poor don't use computers at least initially when computers were much more expensive.the poor black niggers in ghettos didn't have computers,they were busy rain and stealing and dealing drugs.it was the middle class white people that drove the computer revolution.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Huh....I'm pretty sure the middle class existed before Microsoft or Apple did in the 50s,60s and 70s and 80s.computers only became mainstream like in the 90s and 00s with the internet.besides computers if anything hurt the earning power of the middle class,technology and automation streamlined corporate functions and reduced headcounts,while the poor and working class were always needed for monkey jobs in the service sector,somebodys gotta flip burgers and deliver ur pizza and greet u at Walmart.i n fact wages were higher in the 50s to 70s because of inefficiencies and delays in communication and transport,they needed more human beings in the past,now everything is streamlined and super fast by computers and robots.

Besides how can billionaires like bill gates and Steve Jobs exist without middle class?the poor don't use computers at least initially when computers were much more expensive.the poor black niggers in ghettos didn't have computers,they were busy rain and stealing and dealing drugs.it was the middle class white people that drove the computer revolution.
You're putting the cart before the horse.

Without entrepreneurs jobs are not created and we'd still be living in an agricultural society.

Each generation produces billionaires that in turn create the next wave of middle class.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well the left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits think that Clinton will do wonders for the poor n her wealth is not ill gotten

Tell me which famous people don't write books and give speeches?lky did it and he made 13 million off it.if u ask Ronaldo or Richard Branson to five speechbat ur corporate event u think they will do it for free?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Without entrepreneurs jobs are not created and we'd still be living in an agricultural society.

Each generation produces billionaires that in turn create the next wave of middle class.

Entrepreneurs exist only because there a market exists and a need that needs to be served.

Why don't u go to some godforsaken place like Antarctica or the moon and set up a business there and see if u can become a billionaire selling ice to penguins.why China have so many billionaires and millionaires in the last fifteen years?because China has a market of 1.3 billion people.

Apple didn't invent shit,all they make are toys and entertainment to put more crap into our lives that we don't really need.p pretty much the essence of 90% of capitalism.look at all the junk food and useless gadgets we buy to satisfy our consumerism greed all in the name of profits and GDP.look at the size of junk food they sell in america,hey if u can eat 9 pieces of nuggets surely u can eat 20 or 50.how about a quarter pounder or half pounder or 1 pounder of meat?or how about a giant 24oz of coke?or 5 pieces of chicken and two large sides for only 5.99?

Even better after they got u fat as fuck,they sell u $200 fit bits so u can get off ur ass and go take a walk.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without sincerity,honesty,empathy and kindness,creativity and morality u end up with a place like singapore,thats not a world I want to live in.n o matter how rich and shiny the place and the streets paved with gold and Lamborghinis, ultimately it is a soulless place and the human element is missing.

i want a place where 80% of the population is middle class and not a place where Gini is 415.

I said those are overrated virtues not that they are not virtues. BTW precision is a virtue but can be a sin if carried too far. I don't feel guilty about bums being poor because they deserve to be poor. I hate any society that tries to make me feel guilty about someone else's state of affairs which is brought on by his own irresponsibility. I say shame that "soulful" society.

[video=youtube;EZKsX49UScg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZKsX49UScg[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rue Steve jobs not welcomed in Paris.

"Move to name Paris street after Steve Jobs has leftists up in arms" - http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKKBN13R23R

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Entrepreneurs exist only because there a market exists and a need that needs to be served.

Yes China is a huge market but it took billionaires to invest money in China in order to create demand.

Before foreign Billionaires pumped big money into China to set up factories China's middle class was minuscule. Foreign Billionaires changed that and China is now relatively wealthy.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes China is a huge market but it took billionaires to invest money in China in order to create demand.

Before foreign Billionaires pumped big money into China to set up factories China's middle class was minuscule. Foreign Billionaires changed that and China is now relatively wealthy.

Let's drink liberal tears!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

billionaires set up factories in china so they can transport the end product to walmarts to sell to americans.they didnt give no shit about no china middle class.over time the labour of the poor chinese made them richer and made them demand more goods,this kickstarted the market in china and middle class and billionaires rose.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Demands drive supply. If there is no demand, why would there be entrepreneurs?
When wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few, demand is restricted.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Demands drive supply. If there is no demand, why would there be entrepreneurs?
When wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few, demand is restricted.

Only fucking retards like you would want a murderer and criminal to run the country.

If you think the Clinton's aren't evil, watch this!
[video=youtube;F5JapU0Vf44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5JapU0Vf44[/video]

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
billionaires set up factories in china so they can transport the end product to walmarts to sell to americans.they didnt give no shit about no china middle class.over time the labour of the poor chinese made them richer and made them demand more goods,this kickstarted the market in china and middle class and billionaires rose.

Of course the billionaires set up factories in China in order to make more money. However in doing so they had to employ thousands of techs, engineers, factory managers, supervisors who otherwise would not have had the opportunity to become the middle class.

It was the same in Singapore in the 70s and 80s. If Seagate, TI, Fairchild, Conner etc not poured money into Singapore to set up factories I would have had the opportunity to work for these companies and later on set up a business to support their operations.

I did not just become middle class thanks to these billionaires I actually became reasonably wealthy and retired in my early 40s.

My Dad, my Uncles, my Aunts did not have these opportunities when they were growing up because there were no investments from billionaires during that era.

These billionaires enabled me to increase my spending power and I in turn ended up being able to afford the good things in life too. When I consumed others in turn benefited.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course the billionaires set up factories in China in order to make more money. However in doing so they had to employ thousands of techs, engineers, factory managers, supervisors who otherwise would not have had the opportunity to become the middle class.

It was the same in Singapore in the 70s and 80s. If Seagate, TI, Fairchild, Conner etc not poured money into Singapore to set up factories I would have had the opportunity to work for these companies and later on set up a business to support their operations.

I did not just become middle class thanks to these billionaires I actually became reasonably wealthy and retired in my early 40s.

My Dad, my Uncles, my Aunts did not have these opportunities when they were growing up because there were no investments from billionaires during that era.

These billionaires enabled me to increase my spending power and I in turn ended up being able to afford the good things in life too. When I consumed others in turn benefited.

if foreign billionaires invested money in china to set up factories,where did these foreign billionaires come from?alien billionaires who came from planet ferengi to earth to invest in these foreign billionaire's countries?

u are a fking creationist,u put God before the egg,im a evolutionist,we evolved from our environment,the billionaire is a product of a economy not the other way round,the economy could have started from something very small hundreds of years ago like a fishing village or a bunch of white colonists in america or a small town in europe or a small trading port called new york in the 18th century.

before 1900 there was no such thing as a billionaire,the richest man in the world vanderbilt died 1877 was worth 200 million federation dollars or 5 percent of america's gdp,equivalent of 450 billion today.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
before 1900 there was no such thing as a billionaire,the richest man in the world vanderbilt died 1877 was worth 200 million federation dollars or 5 percent of america's gdp,equivalent of 450 billion today.

In the old says it was the millionaires that created the middle class... eg Henry Ford.

He created a demand for cars because he succeeded in making them at a cost that was so low that the guys and gals who were riding bicycles and horses could afford a model T.

It is always the entrepreneur that changes things for the better and creates wealth for many others. It starts with them not the middle class.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That son of a bitch Cornelius is one of my heros and yes, the people be damned!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelius_Vanderbilt

[video=youtube;Z9Am-eLIS4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Am-eLIS4c[/video]

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the old says it was the millionaires that created the middle class... eg Henry Ford.

He created a demand for cars because he succeeded in making them at a cost that was so low that the guys and gals who were riding bicycles and horses could afford a model T.

It is always the entrepreneur that changes things for the better and creates wealth for many others. It starts with them not the middle class.

Why can't an entrepreneur come from the middle class, grow a family business into an international conglomerate, and create millions of jobs?