• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Experience between Lazada & Q0010 online shopping

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've started ordering things online from Lazada.sg but I think in future I may be more cautious after my most recent experience with Lazada.

On Black Friday which was on Sat 26 Nov in Spore, I made an order with Lazada. On monday I received notification that the shipping company ta-Q-BINAPI had my order. Then silence. When I login to Lazada they indicated that my order would be sent to me on Friday(2nd Dec). That is 1 week since I made the order & 5 days after the shipping company picked up my order.

What the hell is going on? I paid for standard shipping why does it take 1 week? When companies like CooQ10 can take only 1 to 2 days to ship items?

I also ordered from Amazon on Black Friday & I will start to get those items next week. Those items will be coming from the US & has to go through Spore customs while the items I ordered from Lazada are from a local company with local stocks in Spore. If this is the kind of standard Lazada is going to offer, then they are going to have problems. I doubt they will be able to compete with Amazon once their warehouses are set up in Spore.

Heard that Jack Ma has bought Lazada & they are going to have their warehouses in Malaysia :eek:
So how is that going to work at streamlining Spore orders :confused:

I have ordered from Coo10 & I think that they are a better company to deal with. They post the customers enquiries, replies, complaints,.... for all to see. You can tell if the seller is local or a chinese, US, Japanese .... company. Most importantly, they WILL NOT release payment until the customer indicates that they have received the item. That is why items are quickly sent out ASAP so that the sellers will get paid.

I've been waiting at home for 5 days waiting for my order:( I've decided that enough is enough & trying to cancel my order. The same item is available at Coo10 & that is where I intend to get it from.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just asking. What's good or better to buy from Coo10 compared to Amazon?

I bought my 2 iRobots from Coo10 because of the local support. The prices is lower than stores like Robinson. Could have gotten them cheaper at eBay but without local support. The same products are available cheaper from Amazon but they don't ship to Spore. In the future I will probably need replacements of expandable e.g. ion battery, brushes, ... Can get them locally from where I got the machines from. I also bought my Tempur pillow from a Coo10 merchant that was based in Japan. Did a price comparison & it's cheaper from Japan.

Also got some phone accessories from Korea via Coo10. The same brands are available in Spore but cost more. It's difficult to get phone related products from Amazon because they can't ship these to Spore.

I'm thinking of discontinuing my prime membership because many of the things I want to buy from Amazon cannot be shipped to Spore.

Finding CooQ10 a good place to shop for household products because many mom & pop shops in Spore just aren't beig enough to carry the variety of products that you can find in Coo10

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CooQ10 is also a great place to buy bulky items like a heavy ATX computer case. If you don't have a car it's a problem carrying one of these cases to a bus stop or taxi stand.
It's not practical to ship a computer case by air. The cost of shipping would be higher than the cost of the case.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think it's the website's problem. For the past 4 years I've been buying shit regularly from alibaba, dhgate, raikoden (?), lazada, Amazon, and directly from sone websites.. the issue I have experienced for most late deliveries is the local delivery companies. My experience with Singpost 2 years ago is the worst.

Other than that, u really have to adjust your expectation when u purchase during peak periods like black Friday, 11-11, Xmas season etc. . The logistics companies are just overloaded..

In alibaba u can track where your order is.. and most cases the hold up is in SG. That's fucked up considering sinkieland is such a small country.. yet deliveries are always so slow

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought my 2 iRobots from Coo10 because of the local support. The prices is lower than stores like Robinson. Could have gotten them cheaper at eBay but without local support. The same products are available cheaper from Amazon but they don't ship to Spore. In the future I will probably need replacements of expandable e.g. ion battery, brushes, ... Can get them locally from where I got the machines from. I also bought my Tempur pillow from a Coo10 merchant that was based in Japan. Did a price comparison & it's cheaper from Japan.

Also got some phone accessories from Korea via Coo10. The same brands are available in Spore but cost more. It's difficult to get phone related products from Amazon because they can't ship these to Spore.

I'm thinking of discontinuing my prime membership because many of the things I want to buy from Amazon cannot be shipped to Spore.

Finding CooQ10 a good place to shop for household products because many mom & pop shops in Spore just aren't beig enough to carry the variety of products that you can find in Coo10

Thanks for sharing!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johnny it's qoo10 not coo10 might confuse some people. I been ordering more from qoo10 cos they have discounts etc when you go from a green to silver then gold member they also have auctions etc. Qoo10 like lazada is simply an online platform for various merchants so you need to see their rating when buying from them to ensure you're dealing with a reliable and reputable company no different from going unto tripadvisor to read about reviews before booking a hotel or eating at a restaurant.

One main difference I feel is that qoo10 have their own delivery service. Btw their delivery guys don't like to make a 2nd trip when you're not home to receive items so they either leave it with your neighbors or place it somewhere. I have read about ppl finding out their stuff got left behind say some potted plants in the corridor for example. I ever had my clothes thrown into my house garden. The point is you might risk the items getting stolen.

I use PayPal to pay so there's additional protection. Qoo10 also has more China retailers compared to lazada. In any case don't just limit yourself to 1 or 2 platforms. Go look at others like taobao, ebay Singapore, carousel etc. You might find stuff that other platforms lack or better pricing. My laptop powerbank with a max output of 20V and 6amps was ordered from eBay and shipped from the USA and not available on lazada or qoo10

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johnny it's qoo10 not coo10 might confuse some people. ...../QUOTE]

Yes it's Qoo10 & not coo10. Coo10n is a heart supplement:biggrin:

I understand that most problems is with the shipping companies. I once had an order from Qoo10 that went astray. I don't blame Qoo10 & got a full refund from Qoo10 & that is why I still recommend them. I've heard of Singposts bad reputation so always use alternative shipping methods whenever possible, but sometimes even alternatives make mistakes.

I think Qoo10 has a better system, holding back payment until the customer confirms that they have received the items, gives people a big incentive to resolve problems:smile:

Lazarda is using taqbin a large Japanese delivery company. I don't usually complain about the length of time for delivery. That is why I waited until 1 week & taqbin missed their own delivery target date. I've learn't from my previous bad experience with Qoo10 not to assume that it is in the mail, but to escalate a problem when you don't receive an item. The last time I waited for 2 weeks :o I eventually got a refund for that problem.

I've been waiting at home waiting for 5 days & if they can't make delivery in 5 days I have to assume the worst that something has gone wrong.

Buying online is here to stay, especially in Spore. So I think it's useful for people to share their experiences with these companies.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just tried to phone Lazada's telephone number 3157-1774 & got a message that they are experiencing "technical difficulties" :eek:

If you want to contact them you can send them an email. Which I have already done so. They are probably getting plenty of irate customer calls & have decided to "streamline" their process by eliminating their phone contact :rolleyes:

I've tried to cancel the order online but the shipment is showing that it has been shipped, so I can't cancel it. So what am I suppose to do now:confused:
The next time I order things online, I will not forget my experience with Lazada :mad:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just tried to phone Lazada's telephone number 3157-1774 & got a message that they are experiencing "technical difficulties" :eek:

If you want to contact them you can send them an email. Which I have already done so. They are probably getting plenty of irate customer calls & have decided to "streamline" their process by eliminating their phone contact :rolleyes:

I've tried to cancel the order online but the shipment is showing that it has been shipped, so I can't cancel it. So what am I suppose to do now:confused:
The next time I order things online, I will not forget my experience with Lazada :mad:

from what I read, can still reject the item upon delivery, that is order cancellation. better ask them to be sure.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from what I read, can still reject the item upon delivery, that is order cancellation. better ask them to be sure.

The problem is that there is no way to contact them :(

I would prefer to get the item I ordered because it is an ATX computer case & next week I will be getting the parts I ordered from Amazon e.g. motherboard, CPU, cooler,..
I could have gotten the PC case from Sim Lim but it's bulky & heavy, so I thought it would be nice to have it delivered to my doorstep. Didn't expect to have problems with Lazada. Next time I will know betteer.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is that there is no way to contact them :(

I would prefer to get the item I ordered because it is an ATX computer case & next week I will be getting the parts I ordered from Amazon e.g. motherboard, CPU, cooler,..
I could have gotten the PC case from Sim Lim but it's bulky & heavy, so I thought it would be nice to have it delivered to my doorstep. Didn't expect to have problems with Lazada. Next time I will know betteer.

maybe they are understaffed on the weekend. why not call taqbin to enquire about the item status ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many pc stores in sim lim also have online and home delivery. Like videopro for example.

Yes I know about VideoPro. If I can cancel order from Lazada order, I intend to get it from VideoPro, they are online via Qoo10.

Someone was just at my front door. It was parcel from Amazon. I ordered many things on Black Friday & I'm starting to receive those items now. I ordered these items the same day that I put my order through with Lazada. Shows how badly behind the local shippers are. When Amazon sets up business in Spore, I expect them to offer even better turn around time.
If anyone is interested Amazon is now using Aramex to deliver products.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johnny it's qoo10 not coo10 might confuse some people. ...../QUOTE]

Yes it's Qoo10 & not coo10. Coo10n is a heart supplement:biggrin:

I understand that most problems is with the shipping companies. I once had an order from Qoo10 that went astray. I don't blame Qoo10 & got a full refund from Qoo10 & that is why I still recommend them. I've heard of Singposts bad reputation so always use alternative shipping methods whenever possible, but sometimes even alternatives make mistakes.

I think Qoo10 has a better system, holding back payment until the customer confirms that they have received the items, gives people a big incentive to resolve problems:smile:

Lazarda is using taqbin a large Japanese delivery company. I don't usually complain about the length of time for delivery. That is why I waited until 1 week & taqbin missed their own delivery target date. I've learn't from my previous bad experience with Qoo10 not to assume that it is in the mail, but to escalate a problem when you don't receive an item. The last time I waited for 2 weeks :o I eventually got a refund for that problem.

I've been waiting at home waiting for 5 days & if they can't make delivery in 5 days I have to assume the worst that something has gone wrong.

Buying online is here to stay, especially in Spore. So I think it's useful for people to share their experiences with these companies.

Lazada doesn't just use ta q bin. It's just what one of their retailers use. There's ninjavan too.

The thing is if it's with the delivery company and they don't answer it has nothing to do with lazada.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe they are understaffed on the weekend. why not call taqbin to enquire about the item status ?

I tried to go online to check with the Taqbin online status. It is not a pretty site & when I typed in the invoice number it didn't give me any useful info & of course they don't have a telephone number.

You are suppose to email any enquiries :rolleyes:
Companies in Spore make it difficult to contact a life person. If you are lucky you will probably end up speaking to someone in the Philippines or India :(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lazada doesn't just use ta q bin. It's just what one of their retailers use. There's ninjavan too.

The thing is if it's with the delivery company and they don't answer it has nothing to do with lazada.

Think about it. Who did I make the order with? Lazada of course.
I do not know who all their service providers are & don't care. If I have any issues with an order than it should be taken care of by the company I did business with i.e. Lazada.

For example if you buy a flat from HDB & find problems with it, who would you complain to? The trouble in Spore is that once a company has your $$$, they will ignore you.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lazada and q0010 will not survive when Amazon starts to operate in singapore.

What kind of LJ name is Lazada and q0010?

pyshock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to buy from Q0010 but closed my account after recent bad experience . I did not receive my item (normal mail ) but was refused a refund after a long exchange of emails with the seller and Q0010 admin. I was told to check with Singpost regarding the missing parcel.

Made my first purchase from Lazada on 11 Nov and received the item on 15 Nov. Made another purchase on 26 Nov and received item on 29 Nov. Both deliveries were made by NinjaVan, fuss free and efficient.

Between the two, it's Lazada for me.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ever since alibaba bought lazada................lazada's website is a big mess...........search for one type of product, many types of unrelated products will also appear...........