• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat *graphic warning* datuk kena shot on penang expressway

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway I decided to google and find this 8 years ago answer on Malay fluency of mudlander Chinese.

https://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090602015859AAUwPIy

Why do Malaysian Chinese speak poorly in Bahasa Melayu?
Update:
This is not a racist question. I just wanted to know is it because of our level of school education or is there any other reasons?
17 answers · Malaysia

Best Answer
These days it is safe to say that more than 90% of Chinese parents send their children to chinese schools because of higher level of education, better discipline and want their children to learn Chinese.

When these kids are schooled in Chinese schools, eventhough they learn Bahasa as well but they don't speak the language. They communicate among themselves in Chinese and as we all know learning a language is about practice it, without practicing it, one can never be fluent ( spoken ) in a languange one is learning. Some of these Chinese are actually good in written Bahasa but can only speak smattering of Bahasa because of lack of practice.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
No that's not true. .... You are indeed a sinkie bully just like the rest to accuse people with no apology.

Whether it's the truth or not, readers can discern and judge for themselves.

Call me a bully or whatever that makes you happy, I don't give a fuck.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether it's the truth or not, readers can discern and judge for themselves.

Call me a bully or whatever that makes you happy, I don't give a fuck.

Yes you are a bully to accuse me of lying when it's the truth based on my observations. And not a single apology for twice accusations.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While you Google your answer, I make my trips up north. Chey!

The Google answer is from Malaysia yahoo from Malaysian. They should know what they are talking. Anyway it jives with my observations about their Chinese schools students not fluent in Malay due to having no interaction with other races.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway I decided to google and find this 8 years ago answer on Malay fluency of mudlander Chinese.

https://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090602015859AAUwPIy

Why do Malaysian Chinese speak poorly in Bahasa Melayu?
Update:
This is not a racist question. I just wanted to know is it because of our level of school education or is there any other reasons?
17 answers · Malaysia

Best Answer
These days it is safe to say that more than 90% of Chinese parents send their children to chinese schools because of higher level of education, better discipline and want their children to learn Chinese.

When these kids are schooled in Chinese schools, eventhough they learn Bahasa as well but they don't speak the language. They communicate among themselves in Chinese and as we all know learning a language is about practice it, without practicing it, one can never be fluent ( spoken ) in a languange one is learning. Some of these Chinese are actually good in written Bahasa but can only speak smattering of Bahasa because of lack of practice.

Mudland Chinese and mind you i am sure they consist of sinkie Chinese/China Chinese who migrated there or live there long term etc are not racist BUT as written in that article choose to send their kids to Chinese schools cos higher lvl of education + better discipline and of course they want their kids to learn their own language and culture which all races wish to do the same but the big difference is that when Chinese do it they are called racists for hating other cultures but when another race say shit skins do it it's perfectly normal.

Anyway it's not their fault that they do that. If m&d schools or mudland public schools had better discipline higher standards of education they wouldn't need to send their kids to Chinese schools would they? Just shows that m&ds cannot discipline their kids well.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Yes you are a bully to accuse me of lying when it's the truth based on my observations. And not a single apology for twice accusations.

The Google answer is from Malaysia yahoo from Malaysian.

I've called your bluff and it's easy to tell. Your observations which are limited to your Google search and shopping trips doesn't really coincide with things happening on the ground.

Barring the facts we may have about 10-15% dilution due to the influx of PRC Chinese as well as others over the last decade or so, the majority of the Chinese population in Malaysia would have friends and relatives whom could speak Bahasa at conversational level.

The Chinese communities in KL, Ipoh, Penang, Malacca, Johore also mingle with Indians. Other than Chinese dialects, as far as I've seen for myself, Bahasa is the way they go.

Go on and think your personal opinions are the gospel truth and hold them close if you will. Teehee

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No that's not true again. Its the other way round. I didn't base my observations on Google search but my observations on the ground tally with this Google search that I just did after your nonsense of accusing me of lying.

You are very offensive and think only your observations are gospel truth to accuse me of lying when my observations are also from the ground and as valid as yours. And I already said there are many who are not fluent just like many who are fluent in.malay. But you insist only you are right and have the right to dismiss it a lie when my observations of not once but few times such comments they themselves said so they are not fluent in Malay tally with the dead victim and with this Google search.

You are biased against me and accuse me of lying with no good reasons. People with right attitude would have just clarified and ask instead of jumping to accuse me of lying when i did not. And please lah don't diss my shopping trips when your trips up north are similar or worse kind of superficial bodily contact.

I've called your bluff and it's easy to tell. Your observations which are limited to your Google search and shopping trips doesn't really coincide with things happening on the ground.

Barring the facts we may have about 10-15% dilution due to the influx of PRC Chinese as well as others over the last decade or so, the majority of the Chinese population in Malaysia would have friends and relatives whom could speak Bahasa at conversational level.

The Chinese communities in KL, Ipoh, Penang, Malacca, Johore also mingle with Indians. Other than Chinese dialects, as far as I've seen for myself, Bahasa is the way they go.

Go on and think your personal opinions are the gospel truth and hold them close if you will. Teehee

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many Chinese are bilingual and fyi there are many Chinese educated Chinese around so you should learn mandarin.

Many Malays r bilingual too. I m one of the many Malays who r bilingual too. And fyi last 15 yrs i m trilingual too cos i m not like u only see yellow. Is always an asset to learn n speak many diff languages. So if ur kind try to piss me off i will let them have a taste of their own med.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey whoami so were you being sarcastic - like what zhihau said you were - when you said many mudlander Chinese not fluent in Malay or that's your observations? I heard a few times mudlander Chinese themselves saying they can't speak Malay well when they conversed with another mudlander Chinese.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah SIAO can't speak bahasa melayu... and she assumes all m&d china are like her....

SIAO lang .. kong siao wey

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah SIAO can't speak bahasa melayu... and she assumes all m&d china are like her....

SIAO lang .. kong siao wey

Mudlander Chinese bastard slanderer like you can't read or pretend not to read and distort others words. I said it clearly i heard it from mudlander Chinese themselves i.e it's mudlander Chinese themselves said it. Anyway Google confirmed it.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey whoami so were you being sarcastic - like what zhihau said you were - when you said many mudlander Chinese not fluent in Malay or that's your observations? I heard a few times mudlander Chinese themselves saying they can't speak Malay well when they conversed with another mudlander Chinese.

i spent most of my time in sinkieland and Johor. My daily interaction and conversation with those JiuHuKia made me come to such conclusion ie. they dont speak fluent malay. Those JiuHuKia green card holders are the worst lot. Not only they cant speak proper Malay but some only could utter words like "gua" "lu". Consider themselves MALAYsian?:rolleyes: Some of them were from all parts of Msia. Penang...Ipoh..Kl...Jb..etc. I have no choice but to converse with them in simple English and Mandarin.:rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i spent most of my time in sinkieland and Johor. My daily interaction and conversation with those JiuHuKia made me come to such conclusion ie. they dont speak fluent malay. Those JiuHuKia green card holders are the worst lot. Not only they cant speak proper Malay but some only could utter words like "gua" "lu". Consider themselves MALAYsian?:rolleyes: Some of them were from all parts of Msia. Penang...Ipoh..Kl...Jb..etc. I have no choice but to converse with them in simple English and Mandarin.:rolleyes:

Selamat petang whoami dan terimah kasih very much for your confirmation that there are many mudlander Chinese who are not fluent in Malay! So you were not being sarcastic like what zhihau said you were! I feel vindicated hahahahah so now everyone knows who is wheat who is chaff. Sinkies are so presumptuous and resistance of new knowledge when you tell them the truths they turn around to accuse you of lying. That was what happened when you tell them last time about PAP too. They will believe you when they meet the shit themselves and they deserved it!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These jiuhukia you deal with on a daily basis can't hold a decent conversation in Bahasa?

Please go and yank the chains of bully dogs cottonmouth and balapundek abusing me as public toilet. Surely what they do deserved you to yank their chains if you think I deserved for you to yank my chains when I merely fighting back bullies?