• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat *graphic warning* datuk kena shot on penang expressway

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know why many mudlander Chinese can't speak Malay well? Becos they study in Chinese schools or international schools with chinese only, live in housing estate with Chinese only, and look at their over thousand Facebook friends all Chinese only. Essentially they have little or superficial interaction with Malays in Malaysia. Even lesser than Sporean Chinese in Spore studying in schools with Malay students

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you mudlander too? Don't be sneaky. Say which part i said is lie. Bastard liar slanderer. No wonder your moderation is so fucked up biased.

No reply from zhihau? Didn't i say all the same bastard LIAR slanderers here with no difference? Be it chow sinkies or mudlanders or filthy shit skins. All COWARD BULLIES.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how many people this mudlander Chinese has bullied before he was shoot dead by this person? Just like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours husband from Penang is a bastard bully. Karma is a bitch.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know why many mudlander Chinese can't speak Malay well? Becos they study in Chinese schools or international schools with chinese only, live in housing estate with Chinese only, and look at their over thousand Facebook friends all Chinese only. Essentially they have little or superficial interaction with Malays in Malaysia. Even lesser than Sporean Chinese in Spore studying in schools with Malay students

wow these mudland Chinese are so lucky. Live in a supposedly m&d country and don't have to put up with the likes of m&ds like cry baby whoami or filthy shit skins like syed putra

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow these mudland Chinese are so lucky. Live in a supposedly m&d country and don't have to put up with the likes of m&ds like cry baby whoami or filthy shit skins like syed putra

Ya the way I see it they have very little shared life in the same country. At least for the first sixteen or up to twenty years of their life when they were studying in Chinese or international schools.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway he has revealed himself to be mudlander. Who knows Datuk need to be fluent in Malay except mudlanders themselves?

Is this a basket mental case or IMH case to say this truth ? Sinkies here can ask yourself do you know about this Datuk must be fluent in Malay requirement? I don't know. How many sinkies out of one million sinkies will know this? And look at how sneakily in a roundabout way he highlighted about the killer speaking Malay. And how many posts he made on this killing? Therein lies the obvious answer. There's a bunch of evil mudlanders or SINKIE clones here like Bonut who are trying to portray me as IMH when I am speaking the truth about them.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
No reply from zhihau? Didn't i say all the same bastard LIAR slanderers here with no difference? Be it chow sinkies or mudlanders or filthy shit skins. All COWARD BULLIES.

I just checked with my kakis up north just in case my relatives are of unique cases: all learned Bahasa from form 1 to form 6 minimally, definitely capable of carrying a decent conversation in Bahasa. Mudlander Cina tak boleh cakap Bahasa? I'm calling your bluff, who the fuck is the liar?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just checked with my kakis up north just in case my relatives are of unique cases: all learned Bahasa from form 1 to form 6 minimally, definitely capable of carrying a decent conversation in Bahasa. Mudlander Cina tak boleh cakup Bahasa? I'm calling your bluff, who the fuck is the liar?

Did I say they can't speak? I said they can't speak WELL. I am referring to the comment that MANY are not fluent in Malay including the dead victim. Those that study in Chinese and international schools studied all subjects in Chinese or in English. Those in govt schools then study all in Malay and should be fluent but there are many who studied in Chinese schools and international schools who are not fluent as all their classmates, friends, relatives are all Chinese.

Anyway the dead victim is already enough proof he was not fluent in Malay and I have come across mudlander Chinese in supermarket who said she don't want to ask the Malay cashier as she can't speak Malay well. So don't assume all mudlander Chinese are fluent in Malay and don't take your kaki words as gospel truth and come and accuse me a LIAR when it's the truth based on my observations. In fact, not just many are not fluent in Malay, they are also not fluent in English and not exactly fantastic in Chinese too with lousy vocabulary.

What kind of people will base on what he heard from foreigners to judge and call fellow citizen a LIAR instead of asking questions to clarify first? Stupid idiot sinkie bully. Anyway this kind of thing lie to get what benefits? What a really brainless idiot. And based on my painful personal experiences, I will kindly advise you not to trust what your mudlanders kaki or even relatives tell you wholesale. Like my mudlander Chinese neighbours who have no qualms telling lies of getting approval for their illegal extension, didn't throw dog poo, etc. These mudlander Chinese are the ones who can give flat denial and lie without blinking an eyelid. But sinkies love kissing foreigners ass and suck up all their lies and turn around to accuse their own kind of telling lies. Well didn't i say sinkies are a reflection of PAP? Lol proven again and again.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So don't assume all mudlander Chinese are fluent in Malay and don't take your kaki words and come and call me a LIAR when it's the truth based on my observations.

I could only suggest that your sense of observation is in question then. Even my Chew Hoo mechanic friend spoke better Bahasa than I do, he's educated till form 5 and a drop out.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Anyway the dead victim is already enough proof he was not fluent in Malay and I have come across mudlander Chinese in supermarket who said she don't want to ask the Malay cashier as she can't speak Malay well.

And so, according to the report, the Datuk's friend, Mr Lim, spoke to the assailant in Bahasa?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I could only suggest that your sense of observation is in question then. Even my Chew Hoo mechanic friend spoke better Bahasa than I do, he's educated till form 5 and a drop out.

My observations are supported by the dead victim who couldn't even question the bodyguard meaning cannot hold a conversation. Also the one I met in supermarket who can't even converse with the cashier to check on something.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the question here is simple: did Mr Lim converse with the assailant in Bahasa?

What's your point? He converse means he is one of many who can speak Malay. The dead victim don't converse means he is one of many who couldn't converse in Malay. There is no contradiction nor conflict. Is that so difficult to understand?