• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat *graphic warning* datuk kena shot on penang expressway

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What's your point?

I'm trying to ascertain if you could see how you have your knickers in a knot by contradicting yourself. Right... Malaysian Cina tak boleh cakap Bahasa, nanti... only this dead Datuk plus one auntie you witnessed at a supermarket being unable to speak Bahasa. Chey! Did you check the IC of that auntie to make sure she's Malaysian?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm trying to ascertain if you could see how you have your knickers in a knot by contradicting yourself. Right... Malaysian Cina tak boleh cakap Bahasa, nanti... only this dead Datuk plus one auntie you witnessed at a supermarket being unable to speak Bahasa. Chey! Did you check the IC of that auntie to make sure she's Malaysian?

Who said only two? I have overheard other mudlanders Chinese making the same kind of comments. Anyway why you targeting me and not question whoami on his comment that many mudlanders Chinese are not fluent in Malay? He should know Malay well to judge whether they are fluent. Anyway no need to check nric I can tell by her accent she is a mudlander Chinese.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Anyway why you targeting me and not question whoami on his comment that many mudlanders Chinese are not fluent in Malay?

Can't you sense his sarcasm in that remark? You need more comprehension class in sarcasm? Teehee...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't you sense his sarcasm in that remark? You need more comprehension class in sarcasm? Teehee...

No I can't and what he said is in congruent with my observations many can't speak Malay well. That's in no contradiction with many from govt school can speak Malay well. But those from Chinese schools cant speak Malay well, especially the younger people. You are the one who jumped to accuse me with no apology.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Twenties and early thirties like the dead victim.

My Malaysian nephews and nieces are about this age, they can certainly hold a decent conversation in Bahasa with their kawan-kawan. I'm calling your bluff again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
你去联邦不讲联邦腔,几危险一下喔。

Please lah you fake accent doesn't mean that woman fake her accent. And please lah I know how to tell mudlander and Sporeans apart even in forum. It takes understanding of people to tell people apart.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Malaysian nephews and nieces are about this age, they can certainly hold a decent conversation in Bahasa with their kawan-kawan. I'm calling your bluff again.

Please call the bluff on the dead victim who was 32 years old. Anyway your nephew/nieces are your relatives. I am calling your bluff that you are repeating your point in earlier post about relatives can speak Malay.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My point from the start has always been the same: Malaysian Cina boleh cakap Bahasa. Mau atau tak mau only...

That has nothing to do with my point that you are repeating using nieces/nephews as if it's new and additional proof to support your point when you already used relatives to support your point earlier.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That has nothing to do with my point that you are repeating using nieces/nephews as if it's new and additional proof to support your point when you already used relatives to support your point earlier.

I'm GLAD you're aware of that: it's the fucking same when you repeatedly state the dead Datuk and the supermarket auntie can't speak Malay!

bwahahahahahahaa!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm GLAD you're aware of that: it's the fucking same when you repeatedly state the dead Datuk and the supermarket auntie can't speak Malay!

bwahahahahahahaa!!!

No that's not true. I didn't state them like a new and additional proof like what you did when you said about your nieces/nephews and some more said you are calling my bluff AGAIN. I guess you think you are entitled to accuse me lying without apology twice in a row. You are indeed a sinkie bully just like the rest to accuse people with no apology.