• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat *graphic warning* datuk kena shot on penang expressway

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now is time to cannon! I one person fight and win multiple mudlander bullies here! Day after day bully after bully! One bastard after another! All are mudlanders COWARD LIARS slandering me with no name and NRIC! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attention all females! Don't support sinkies opposition and become slandered a public toilet by mudlander bully cottonmouth like his birthright. Where is justice? No sinkies will help you. Fuck these mudlander bastard bullies from public toilet SLUT family slandering me! Go to hell. KNNBCCB mudlanders LIARS!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These jiuhukia you deal with on a daily basis can't hold a decent conversation in Bahasa?

Yes....@80% of them. Especially those applicants i encounter daily at my work place. I am with a HR consultancy firm.

Btw my boss...husband and wife Chinese (both Msians) in race respectively. So no price for guessing priorities be given to which race/nationalities candidates.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes....@80% of them. Especially those applicants i encounter daily at my work place. I am with a HR consultancy firm.

Btw my boss...husband and wife Chinese (both Msians) in race respectively. So no price for guessing priorities be given to which race/nationalities candidates.

Wow 80% that bad... thanks for double confirm the TRUTH!