• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat *graphic warning* datuk kena shot on penang expressway

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone know the outcome of another case earlier this year when a female was shot? Some speculated that it was the husband who made enemies doing MLM or some land deal?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know the outcome of another case earlier this year when a female was shot? Some speculated that it was the husband who made enemies doing MLM or some land deal?

Yes the murderers already caught. Mudlander Chinese in cahoot with mudlander ah neh to kill her for sending PI to investigate the mudlander Chinese murderer who disappeared with her investment money. Millions of Rm and she did not report police but hired PI to investigate speaks volume of the nature of origin of the money.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the other forum it's revealed he's the headman of 24... i think this must be like the story of Election 2 where the bodyguards got forced by his Louis koo to finish Simon yam

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes the murderers already caught. Mudlander Chinese in cahoot with mudlander ah neh to kill her for sending PI to investigate the mudlander Chinese murderer who disappeared with her investment money. Millions of Rm and she did not report police but hired PI to investigate speaks volume of the nature of origin of the money.

so it was a private matter & no innocent bystanders got hurt :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the other forum it's revealed he's the headman of 24... i think this must be like the story of Election 2 where the bodyguards got forced by his Louis koo to finish Simon yam

that movie very gruesome. louis koo abducted simon's bodyguards and crushed one of the loyal bodyguard's body into ground meat and forced the other bodyguards to eat it. after a while, they surrendered and joined the other gang.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
so it was a private matter & no innocent bystanders got hurt :wink:

Yes looks like a private matter of big thief killed small thief and no innocent bystanders got hurt. Although the victim looked innocent being a mother of three. As innocent looking as my evil barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours. Another proof of never judge a book by its cover as far as some people are concerned indeed.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that movie very gruesome. louis koo abducted simon's bodyguards and crushed one of the loyal bodyguard's body into ground meat and forced the other bodyguards to eat it. after a while, they surrendered and joined the other gang.

They fed the poor guy to the dogs in the cage, not the bodyguards. anyway, those guys can't switch sides after killing their boss.. most likely have to take the money and run road`

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this kind of cock excuse for killing his employer first day on the job acceptable? :biggrin:

Penang highway shooting: Bodyguard upset by boss' questioning

Monday, Dec 5, 2016

20161205_Penangshooting_thestar.jpg

Photo: The Star

The 37-year-old bodyguard, who shot dead a Datuk businessman and two others at the Tun Dr Lim Chong Eu Expressway, was apparently upset when his boss asked him why he had taken out his firearm at a restaurant about two hours before the incident.

Datuk Ong Teik Kwong and his business partner of nine years Lim Boon Leng, both 32, were having coffee and drinks with a male friend at a restaurant on Karpal Singh Drive when the bodyguard, who had started work for Ong that day, suddenly took out his Glock 19 semi-automatic pistol and placed it on the table on Thursday.

Sources said Ong and Lim were shocked and glared at the bodyguard, who quickly put the firearm out of sight.

At about 6.30pm as the three were walking to their car, Ong, who was not fluent in Bahasa Malaysia, told Lim to ask the bodyguard why he had taken out the pistol earlier.

The sources added that Lim had gently queried the bodyguard, who answered: "It's my job."

"Ong then drove off with Lim in the front passenger seat and the bodyguard sitting behind.

"As they reached the expressway, the bodyguard was heard murmuring something, which sounded like a prayer, before he opened fire several times at Ong," they added.

The sources said the bodyguard then pistol-whipped Lim on the head a few times as Ong crashed his black BMW into several vehicles in front of his.

"Lim managed to get out of the car and started running but the bodyguard gave chase and shot at him," they said.

All the shots missed Lim but hit motorists on the expressway, resulting in two other deaths and four people injured.

The sources said Lim got a ride from a female driver, who later dropped him at a petrol kiosk where he called a friend to send him to the Penang Hospital.

Lim received two stitches for the wound on his head.

He was later detained by police to help in the investigation.

He and the bodyguard have been remanded until Dec 8.

The female driver, 42, also lodged a police report after she heard Lim, who borrowed her handphone to call two friends and relate to them what had happened to him and Ong, whom he referred to as tailo (big brother in Cantonese).

She had initially thought he was an accident victim.

The dead were identified as Choi Hon Ming, 32, and M. Senthil, 38, while the injured were part-time RTM videographer Mohamad Amirul Amin, 28, TNB assistant ma**nager Nurul Huda Abdul Aziz, 38, doctor Arivarni Krishnan, 33, and factory worker Lee Hong Boon, 56.

Both Amirul and Nurul Huda are still in the intensive care unit of the Penang Hospital although their condition is reported to be stable.

Lee is out in the regular ward.

It is learnt that Dr Arivarni has been transferred to a private hospital.

Police have identified Ong, who is also known as "Datuk M" for Datuk Muda (young Datuk), as a top boss in Gang 24, the triad said to be involved in protection rackets and illegal moneylending.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At about 6.30pm as the three were walking to their car, Ong, who was not fluent in Bahasa Malaysia, told Lim to ask the bodyguard why he had taken out the pistol earlier.

btw, i thought all recipients of datukship require fluency in Bahasa? What happened?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
btw, i thought all recipients of datukship require fluency in Bahasa? What happened?

Most Jiuhukia cant speak proper Malay. But speak fluent Mandarin. They are never patriotic in the 1st place. They should migrate n b a Sinkie or middle finger..i mean middle kingdom citizen.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most msian chinese cant speak proper Malay. But speak fluent Mandarin. They are never patriotic in the 1st place. They should migrate n b a Sinkie or middle finger..i mean middle kingdom citizen.
fuck off m&d most sinkie m&ds cannot speak Chinese like you so be mudland citizen

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a sneaky mudlander to go one big round to say the killer speaks Malay. That's the truth of cunning mudlanders Chinese or ah nehs, you must always see below the surface what they are saying or doing or innocent looks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway he has revealed himself to be mudlander. Who knows Datuk need to be fluent in Malay except mudlanders themselves?