• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat *graphic warning* datuk kena shot on penang expressway

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this is called freedom of speech advocated by opposition supporters. I say the ugly truths of mudlander Chinese not fluent in Malay all got proof got talk supported by dead victim, ground observations and Google and now supported by observation from whoami. But kena called lying not once but twice by zhihau with no apology. Bastards calling me public toilet out of nothing but venom mudlander snakes. Ask them to state proof nothing no answer only call me LIAR call me public toilet call me mistress call me chicken call me all shit. This is called freedom of speech and not a squeak from opposition supporters on this bullying then I will say Spore is not ready for freedom of speech. PAP please rule sinkies FOREVER!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selamat petang whoami dan terimah kasih very much for your confirmation that there are many mudlander Chinese who are not fluent in Malay! So you were not being sarcastic like what zhihau said you were! I feel vindicated hahahahah so now everyone knows who is wheat who is chaff. Sinkies are so presumptuous and resistance of new knowledge when you tell them the truths they turn around to accuse you of lying. That was what happened when you tell them last time about PAP too. They will believe you when they meet the shit themselves and they deserved it!

Up up up ugly truth of sinkies opposition supporters. Zi yi Wei shi. No thank you but accuse you lying for telling them the truth of anything. Be it PAP be it mudlander bastards be it whatever.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zhihau don't you dare say again that you need to yank my chains once in awhile becos you are a certified bully only want to yank mine - the victim of bullying - but not others the bully dogs chains. You are not qualified to yank anybody chain.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever there are ugly truths of mudlanders, there are always bastard bullies who appear to slander me. Another coincidence sinkies?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I share some truths and people call me LIAR for that not once but twice with no apology. Is that called bullying? No? Only in SBF. Is asking a woman are you MILF a normal question? Is that bullying? No? Only to bastards that's not bullying. Call me public toilet and verbally abused my private parts. Is that called bullying? No? Enough said whether people are bullying me or not. Why do i deserve this? Becos I am female? What did I do to anyone here? Nothing except speak the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I share some truths and people call me LIAR for that not once but twice with no apology. Is that called bullying? No? Only in SBF. Is asking a woman are you MILF a normal question? Is that bullying? No? Only to bastards that's not bullying. Call me public toilet and verbally abused my private parts. Is that called bullying? No? Enough said whether people are bullying me or not. Why do i deserve this? Becos I am female? What did I do to anyone here? Nothing except speak the truth.

Where is heaven? Can heaven slap these mudlander bastards please.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this is called freedom of speech advocated by opposition supporters. I say the ugly truths of mudlander Chinese not fluent in Malay all got proof got talk supported by dead victim, ground observations and Google and now supported by observation from whoami. But kena called lying not once but twice by zhihau with no apology. Bastards calling me public toilet out of nothing but venom mudlander snakes. Ask them to state proof nothing no answer only call me LIAR call me public toilet call me mistress call me chicken call me all shit. This is called freedom of speech and not a squeak from opposition supporters on this bullying then I will say Spore is not ready for freedom of speech. PAP please rule sinkies FOREVER!

Is this not called bullying but the victim of bullying become blamed as mad? So this is what opposition supporters called freedom of speech?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Seow Cheebye, could you consolidate all your shit in one thread (in my signature for your convenience), you are shitting all over the place like a rabid bitch in heat. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you mudlander COWARD LIAR slanderer leave your name and NRIC? And you are the one shitting and bullying me all over. Mr male SLUT public toilet COWARD cottonmouth.

Dear Seow Cheebye, could you consolidate all your shit in one thread (in my signature for your convenience), you are shitting all over the place like a rabid bitch in heat. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still making flushing noise ah? Public toilet #1 open 24 hours ah?

You open your mudlander bastard mouth again and all your trample others shit will be returned to your mudlander bitches public toilet family. More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet SLUT gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you COWARD leave your name and NRIC? And you are the one shitting and bullying me all over. Mr male SLUT public toilet.

Better you run away got someone posting weird and funny language I think maybe coming to play your shitty backside.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better you run away got someone posting weird and funny language I think maybe coming to play your shitty backside.

You open your mudlander bastard mouth again and all your trample others shit will be returned to your mudlander bitches public toilet family. More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet SLUT gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am running off already this person looks scary and post weird. You can stay and let him shit in your mouth and play your backside. Maybe you like since you gay lesbo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am running off already this person looks scary and post weird. You can stay and let him shit in your mouth and play your backside. Maybe you like since you gay lesbo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No ban for mudlander bullies in SBF! Only banned the victim of bullying who one person fight back many bullies. This is called free speech can suka suka call people public toilet! Sia suay lang sinkie and mudlander bully free speech! Sinkies can go to hell for blind to injustice. Mudland and Spore deserved no free speech becos of these barbarians LIARS who slander others in name of free speech. Only way to deal with barbarian cottonmouth LIAR here is to return free speech to them and call their mudlander family public toilet. My new signature is for that. Blame the sia suay lang barbarian bully Liar cottonmouth not me.

Last edited: