• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Beware of the Sinkie Navy's "Bedok-class" ships! haha

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedok-class_mine_countermeasures_vessel

"The Bedok-class are mine countermeasures vessels (MCMVs) of the Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN). They play an important role in the maritime security of Singapore, ensuring that the Singapore Strait and the sea lanes surrounding Singapore remain mine-free and open to international shipping. It is estimated that closure of Singapore's ports would result in direct trade losses amounting to more than US$1.2 billion daily, posing a serious threat to Singapore's economy. The four ships form the 194 Squadron of the RSN.

The ships were named after coastal areas in Singapore, and were selected from a name-the-ship contest held in 1993.
"

Attachments

• Republic_of_Singapore_Navy_mine_countermeasures_vessels_RSS_Katong_(M107)_and_RSS_Bedok_(M105)_a.jpg
    Republic_of_Singapore_Navy_mine_countermeasures_vessels_RSS_Katong_(M107)_and_RSS_Bedok_(M105)_a.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 1,651
  • Punggol090511c.jpg
    Punggol090511c.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 2,780
  • Katong090511b.jpg
    Katong090511b.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 2,324
  • rss-kallang.jpg
    rss-kallang.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,853
  • Bedok1105185228.jpg
    Bedok1105185228.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 2,430

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the 21st century,they should be more afraid of cruise missiles than mines.even Hezbollah has upgraded to cruise missiles and mines can be easily taken care of by drones.