• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Heroic Amos Yee

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to tell Amos Yee:

1. You are very talent.
2. Be grounded.
3. Be appreciative of everything in life (jail experience, folks who have hidden agendas when helping you).
4. With the power of digital media and technologies, you can do way more than the past generations who are restricted on this tiny island.
5. You should focus your strong articulation and analytical skills on current affairs, regional and local politics (which is quite lacking on social media at the moment).
6. Can stop talking shit about Xtian, Muslims or any religious unless if necessary (unless groups from such religious backgrounds start to push their political agenda).

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to tell Amos Yee:

1. You are very talent.
2. Be grounded.
3. Be appreciative of everything in life (jail experience, folks who have hidden agendas when helping you).
4. With the power of digital media and technologies, you can do way more than the past generations who are restricted on this tiny island.
5. You should focus your strong articulation and analytical skills on current affairs, regional and local politics (which is quite lacking on social media at the moment).
6. Can stop talking shit about Xtian, Muslims or any religious unless if necessary (unless groups from such religious backgrounds start to push their political agenda).

Yes, Amos shd be a social activist and just target the PAP, not religion or race

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Amos shd be a social activist and just target the PAP, not religion or race

There are alot of things out there (both in Singapore and ASEAN) to target. No use day in day out trashing PAP. And it gets boring after a while.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say he has balls. He has my utmost respect.

He can be the best digital media celebrity in South East Asia. Amos should also spend time on Chinese lessons to widen his market to HK/Taiwan/China. Can be a successful one man talk show (eventually invited guests on board). Amos should look at Wendy Williams (another radio talk show host who transit successfully to digital media broadcast) as a model.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say he has balls. He has my utmost respect.

Either he is very courageous or he doesnt know what he is doing. But I agree with you that he is courageous. He will bring a lot of headache to his unit when he goes for NS. Does pap dare trust Amos with a rifle?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either he is very courageous or he doesnt know what he is doing. But I agree with you that he is courageous. He will bring a lot of headache to his unit when he goes for NS. Does pap dare trust Amos with a rifle?

Why should Amos care about NS or whatever crap? Since he is so controversial, SAF will probably put him in a role with lower security clearance, probably a more switch-off occupation.