• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Can She Sue?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the falling tree in SG that killed or badly injured a mudlander Chinese not long ago ? You can ask her to refer that case whether he or his family managed to sue or is falling tree an act of God. Mudlanders are not like sinkies killed by falling trees and will sure sue the SG govt all the way if they can.

She is asking around and finding what she can do

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies should go on their knees in gratitude instead of complaining and suing. In many countries there are no fancy parks and no jogging tracks. All you have is disease and squalor.

Indian-Village.jpg

In Bhutan, they are happier. Who are we to think the Indians are not happy?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald's_Restaurants

Liebeck v. McDonald's Restaurants

Liebeck v. McDonald's Restaurants,[1] also known as the McDonald's coffee case and the hot coffee lawsuit, was a 1994 product liability lawsuit that became a flashpoint in the debate in the United States over tort reform. A New Mexico civil jury awarded $2.86 million to plaintiff Stella Liebeck, a 79-year-old woman who suffered third-degree burns in her pelvic region when she accidentally spilled hot coffee in her lap after purchasing it from a McDonald's restaurant. Liebeck was hospitalized for eight days while she underwent skin grafting, followed by two years of medical treatment.

Excellent!!

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went jogging at East Coast Park this morning.

Saw a 50+ aunty slipped and fell on her back. She fell hard and hit her backside quite badly. I helped her up and she was groaning in pain. I advised her to see a doctor. She said she will see her doctor and probably get an x-ray done.

The jogging path was green with moss, wet and was littered with fallen wet leaves due to the overnite rain. She asked whether she could sue NParks for not keeping the path fit for jogging. Interesting question. helped her take pictures of the path.

Any legal eagle here who can advise?

Excellent!!

"Kamsiah, Kamsiah" , in your case : the "jogging path" (NPark Board) is the "product" :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excellent!!

old lady was careless in the handling of hot coffee while in her car. the sensation she got out of getting her nether region burned must had caused an orgasm and rewoken her sexuality. she should be paying mcd instead.

image.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
old lady was careless in the handling of hot coffee while in her car. the sensation she got out of getting her nether region burned must had caused an orgasm and rewoken her sexuality. she should be paying mcd instead.

yukkksss!!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
...iirc nobody sue the gahman in the history of sinkieland and WON...i don't know why leh...

Yes, that seems to be so. That's why the pap is so arrogant as they believe they can get away with everything. Such a situation is not good for SG as there is no check and balances on ther govt.

This is one reason why SG is in such bad shape

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, that seems to be so. That's why the pap is so arrogant as they believe they can get away with everything. Such a situation is not good for SG as there is no check and balances on ther govt.

This is one reason why SG is in such bad shape

Sinkies deserved it. Look at how they bully me instead of helping fellow Sporean harmed by foreigners and you should know why these cowards deserved to be screwed by PAP and foreigners FOREVER.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies deserved it. Look at how they bully me instead of helping fellow Sporean harmed by foreigners and you should know why these cowards deserved to be screwed by PAP and foreigners FOREVER.

Sorry, I dont come here often and dont know your case.

How did Sinkies bully you?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
...iirc nobody sue the gahman in the history of sinkieland and WON...i don't know why leh...

50+ year old aunty is not Cecilia Sue. But she looks like Sue. So from what happened to her at East Coast Park, can she sue?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I dont come here often and dont know your case.

How did Sinkies bully you?

With insults by various nicks. You can still see them around - both sinkies and mudlanders Insulting me non-stop. These people deserved to go to hell. So I have stopped complaining PAP as sinkies love to kiss foreigners ass and bully own kind are a reflection of PAP.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
With insults by various nicks. You can still see them around - both sinkies and mudlanders Insulting me non-stop. These people deserved to go to hell. So I have stopped complaining PAP as sinkies love to kiss foreigners ass and bully own kind are a reflection of PAP.

ohhh.....

but i dont think Singaporeans like foreign trash

Dont let your disagreement with some Sinkies distract you from our mission of voting out the pap

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ohhh.....

Dont let your disagreement with some Sinkies distract you from our mission of voting out the pap

That's on surface, but when it comes to the crunch they chose the side of foreigners. A house in JB is all that's needed for selfish sinkies to side foreigners to step on own kind. At least I am fair and scold anybody and everybody who are unjust. Not like sinkies who insult own kind only but keep quiet on foreigner bullies or worse pretend to help own kind and then disappeared without a word. All truth about sinkies in JB forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ohhh.....

Selfish sinkies who not only do not lift a finger to help and blind to injustice but some more rejoice in injustice and step on own kind non-stop certainly deserved no help in front of injustice themselves.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's on surface, but when it comes to the crunch they chose the side of foreigners. A house in JB is all that's needed for selfish sinkies to side foreigners to step on own kind. At least I am fair and scold anybody and everybody who are unjust. Not like sinkies who insult own kind only but keep quiet on foreigner bullies or worse pretend to help own kind and then disappeared without a word. All truth about sinkies in JB forum.

I think Sinkies are largely fair.

Maybe those you encountered are PAP IBs and not representative of Sinkies. Dont be disappointed with Singaporeans

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selfish sinkies who not only do not lift a finger to help and blind to injustice but some more rejoice in injustice and step on own kind non-stop certainly deserved no help in front of injustice themselves.

They sound like pap IBs

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They sound like pap IBs

No they are not PAP IB but true blue Sporeans and some even think only they are blue whilst calling others who are citizens since Spore is born as foreign trash. The truth of sinkies is certainly disgusting.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No they are not PAP IB but true blue Sporeans and some even think only they are blue whilst calling others who are citizens since Spore is born as foreign trash. The truth of sinkies is certainly disgusting.

dont be discouraged. Continue to fight for Singapore