• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Needs Singaporeans

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Singaporeans were looking for jobs, why did pap favour foreigners
While SG guys were compelled to do NS, why did pap exempt new citizens?
Whilst pap exempts new citizens from NS liability, why did pap allow them to be Ministers?
When we asked for Singaporeans to be first, pap scolded us for being xenophobic
When we needed the pap to stand up for Singaporeans, the pap scorned at us.
When we complained that pap depressed wages, the pap blamed us for being lazy and dont want to work
PAP's operandi is jobs and scholarships for foreigners, NS for Singaporeans
PAP has openly said that NS is a privilege that Singaporeans enjoy

PAP's policies have always been anti Singaporeans. We must remember that!

Now the pap needs Singaporeans to support the PAP against China! Fat hope!

Last edited:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Singaporeans were looking for jobs, why did pap favour foreigners
While SG guys were compelled to do NS, why did pap exempt new citizens?
Whilst pap exempts new citizens from NS liability, why did pap allow them to be Ministers?
When we asked for Singaporeans to be first, pap scolded us for being xenophobic
When we needed the pap to stand up for Singaporeans, the pap scorned at us.
When we complained that pap depressed wages, the pap blamed us for being lazy and dont want to work
PAP's operandi is jobs and scholarships for foreigners, NS for Singaporeans
PAP has openly said that NS is a privilege that Singaporeans enjoy

PAP's policies have always been anti Singaporeans. We must remember that!

PAP and Sinkies need each other. Like the Cantonese saying, same pot of smelly shit. Money worshipping, zero-sum game mindseet, bankrupt of ideas, poor logic, zero culture. Oppositions, PAP, sinkies, sama sama.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP and Sinkies need each other. Like the Cantonese saying, same pot of smelly shit. Money worshipping, zero-sum game mindseet, bankrupt of ideas, poor logic, zero culture. Oppositions, PAP, sinkies, sama sama.

My hope is that Singaporeans can give the pap the middle finger in this saga.

I look forward to Singaporeans giving LHL the middle finger at the next EP Elections

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hope is that Singaporeans can give the pap the middle finger in this saga.

I look forward to Singaporeans giving LHL the middle finger at the next EP Elections

Those Sinkies who some brains better have PLAN B to leave the island. Dont think it will survive for another 20-30 years under the stinking self-congratulatory mess.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Sinkies who some brains better have PLAN B to leave the island. Dont think it will survive for another 20-30 years under the stinking self-congratulatory mess.

I agree totally. Unless something drastic happens and the pap is decisively voted out soon. Singaporeans are in deep trouble

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Without Singaporeans, PAP will be collecting cardboards
With PAP, Singaporeans are seen collecting cardboard.

Who needs who the most? Don't let msm tell you otherwise.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been wondering about this since the days of Harbans Singh and Jeyaratnam, and more recently Dr. Chee's challenge to the ruling party. But Singaporeans want the PAP to be their rulers and hence re-elect them every election. What can anybody do? It is the people's choice. Unfortunately.

Cheers!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been wondering about this since the days of Harbans Singh and Jeyaratnam, and more recently Dr. Chee's challenge to the ruling party. But Singaporeans want the PAP to be their rulers and hence re-elect them every election. What can anybody do? It is the people's choice. Unfortunately.

Cheers!

The American media painted a very bleak picture of Trump and a good picture of Hillary. But on 8 Nov, 65million Americans showed their finger at the media.

SG media have painted a very good picture of pap. Will Singaporeans show their middle fingers to the SG media at the next one or two GE?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. Sinkies are not needed. Detain vehicle is because Loong kuai lan with the Middle Kingdom. Transport by container is because kum lan. Say big country bully us and we must stick together is just excuse to divert attention from mistakes. Nothing to do with sinkies becoming more important lah, dumb dumb. :rolleyes:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. Sinkies are not needed. Detain vehicle is because Loong kuai lan with the Middle Kingdom. Transport by container is because kum lan. Say big country bully us and we must stick together is just excuse to divert attention from mistakes. Nothing to do with sinkies becoming more important lah, dumb dumb. :rolleyes:

PAP IBs have been asking Singaporeans to rally behind pap in this Terrex issue. Singaporeans want China to teach pap a lesson in humility.

Let Singaporeans show pap our middle finger

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. 70% of Singaporeans think they need PAP. :wink:

2. Most sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated, while some suffer from delusions of grandeur. :biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:

2. Most sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated, while some suffer from delusions of grandeur. :biggrin:

Yes, Singaporeans have short memory

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:

The trouble with some Singaporeans is that they are afraid of pap.

PAP should be afraid of Singaporeans

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't really give a fish about PAP.

Its our national sovereignty I am concerned about.

Which country farks with us, I am going to give them hell!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't really give a fish about PAP.

Its our national sovereignty I am concerned about.

Which country farks with us, I am going to give them hell!

SG was wrong to have armed forces vehicles undeclared in Chinese territory

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:

You are right. I have not see so many losers getting scammed left and right. Singaporeans like to act high and mighty. Just stroke their egos and their head become big big. Just look at the local government mouth pieces. Everyday is some self-congratulatory head lines telling the local stupid Sinkieland DA BEST. Just like the visit by Bhutan's Minister and Aun San Sukyi.

FT scam money quickly run road liao. Sinkie (just quote some names including the BSI private banker and his friend, and that AIA bitch who is disciple of Chen Ming Li) scam money liao just sit around waiting for arrest (because Singapore DA BEST, other country dirty, not safe, probably do not have good chow kuay teow).