• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Keppel Corp

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be completely objective, this thread was started on 1st week of December and price was about $5.45- $5.69, she said to buy. In between, could have gotten anywhere from 5%-12% yield if one were to sell, according to one's own judgement, all within a month. Most probably she didn't sell, anticipating to rise to $6.50 (gut feel went wrong, perhaps), if sold, then good, if not, then suck thumb lor, take dividends, hope, pray and wait for next qtr's results.

All things considered, 5%-12% yield within a month is a good call. I would appreciate anyone who can intro a stock which can rise 5%-12% within a month, no need to worry when to sell, i will make my own judgement.

iv heard of small and medium cap companies going up 2000% provided u waited for 7 to 10 years,is that superior then trying to figure out market noise and capturing 12% within a month?which most likely did not happen considered,the stock was entered at a whim,without analyzing whether or not $5.45 was even a good price to enter,the speculator was pissing in the dark considering it is almost impossible to guess the future in such short term,compared to letting a company realise its potential and value over a longer time frame,the company was a piece of crap anyway and any fluctuations was merely a coincidence,any target she set was arbitrary,there was no fixed system she was following and there was no contingency plan if she missed the exit and had to figure out what to do.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iv heard of small and medium cap companies going up 2000% provided u waited for 7 to 10 years,is that superior then trying to figure out market noise and capturing 12% within a month?which most likely did not happen considered,the stock was entered at a whim,without analyzing whether or not $5.45 was even a good price to enter,the speculator was pissing in the dark considering it is almost impossible to guess the future in such short term,compared to letting a company realise its potential and value over a longer time frame,the company was a piece of crap anyway and any fluctuations was merely a coincidence,any target she set was arbitrary,there was no fixed system she was following and there was no contingency plan if she missed the exit and had to figure out what to do.

Haha, now i realise after a simple search, flatearther and her had previous grievances... no wonder the post-by-post critique over such small matter, lol.... well then, popcorn time... :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the above posts (except the last one) were from 12 December 2016, but according to:
google.com/finance?q=SGX:BN4
not only did Keppel fail to have any upside the next day (13 Dec.), it also fell "all the way to year end", right? :wink:

6.5? It closed at about 5.8 today, down about 8% from the roughly 6.3 high on 12 December about three weeks ago, right? :wink:

So did you sell it that day? :confused: :wink:

Probably He kept talking up the price hoping suckers would buy in at that price while he offloaded to them.
You really so naive believe everything he said hook line and sinker?
But kudos to him the stock did go up to 15% at one point during the period he was recommending it. Be it Tikum, bullshit luck or real insider info is immaterial. Facts are facts.
You can kpkb all you want but see if you can do likewise or not.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the above posts (except the last one) were from 12 December 2016, but according to:
not only did Keppel fail to have any upside the next day (13 Dec.), it also fell "all the way to year end", right? :wink:

6.5? It closed at about 5.8 today, down about 8% from the roughly 6.3 high on 12 December about three weeks ago, right? :wink:

So did you sell it that day? :confused: :wink:

I checked using the link you provided, it did go up to 6.24 after 12 Dec, maybe your eyes too much shit missed that out.

Between, you sound like krafty/hotbot/nutbush the zor boh lang. Different style but same shit.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably He kept talking up the price hoping suckers would buy in at that price while he offloaded to them.
Yes, I'm aware of that possibility. :wink:

You really so naive believe everything he said hook line and sinker?
No, I'm not that naive. :wink:
But are you "really so naive" that you believe that I "believe everything he said hook line and sinker"? :confused: :wink:

But kudos to him the stock did go up to 15% at one point during the period he was recommending it.
ckmpd is a typical immature, stubborn, bitchy, feminist, hypocritical, vain, middle-aged (possibly, and probably, over FIFTY years old) Chinese Sinkie woman, who is a clone of the "great":
sammyboy.com/member.php?9902-TracyTan866
which parrardee, eatshitndie and a few others have pointed out before. :wink:

Be it Tikum, bullshit luck or real insider info is immaterial. Facts are facts.
The more important fact is whether ckmpd sold when it was above S$6, right? :wink:

You can kpkb all you want but see if you can do likewise or not.
Over five months ago, I posted the following in another thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233401-wow S&P 500 finally broke 2100 all time threshold&p=2486474#post2486474
Okay, HKD 152K for the day on capital employed of about HKD 840K max (12 contracts X roughly HKD 70K margin each) equals 18% for one day.
Believe it or not, many years ago when I used to be a very active trader, my personal best was a 300% (yes, three hundred percent) profit of S$60K on capital of about S$20K in less than two weeks (nine consecutive trading days, to be more precise), trading the EUR/USD futures! :*:

But on hindsight, even though I put in a lot of mental effort, I think I was just lucky. :o

Anyway, I stopped trading over five years ago because I reached the conclusion that trading is bad for my psychological health. :(

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checked using the link you provided, it did go up to 6.24 after 12 Dec, maybe your eyes too much shit missed that out.
Are you talking about your eyes? :wink:
On 12 December 2016, the high was 6.31, before closing at 6.28, right? :wink:
The next day's high was 6.27, before closing at 6.24, right? :wink:
And ckmpd was saying (on 12 Dec.) that there would be "More upside tmrw" (i.e. 13 Dec.), right? :wink:

Between, you sound like krafty/hotbot/nutbush the zor boh lang. Different style but same shit.
Dear AhMeng, now that you've finally decided to use your "credible" moniker to attack me, I shall expose you after I first discovered it back in September last year (2016). :p

Why did you accuse "Joanne" (one of your "female" clones) of being SNTCK's clone? :confused:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235331-Good-Sinkie-Screwed-By-Clingy-GF!-She-Even-Tampered-With-The-Condoms!&p=2509144#post2509144
This Joanne is stnck the Chinese helicopter, a fake tiongbu. Tiongbus mandarin is very good, even for the ordinary folks. This stnck's mandarin is just sinkie Chinese helicopter standard. Just a bui chee seeking for attention.
Is it because you knew very well that SNTCK is krafty/hotbot/nutbush's "female" clone (who actually used to be male until June last year, when krafty decided to replace MovieStar with SNTCK), and you wanted to deceive everyone into thinking that "Joanne" is also krafty/hotbot/nutbush's clone, so that they would attack him instead of you? :wink:

By the way, just as you have used your "SgGoneWrong" moniker to try to deceive others into thinking that your "Joanne" is SNTCK in September 2016, krafty has also used his "hotbot" moniker to try to deceive others into thinking that his "SNTCK" is Wangfeng, one of your many clones that you use for trolling, right? :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239269-Be-careful-more-SMEs-won-t-be-able-to-pay-employee-CPF-next-year&p=2552317#post2552317
Sure. Robin Hood is great.
hi, sntck! how have you been? are you still into in investing?:p

Last edited:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
And ckmpd was saying (on 12 Dec.) that there would be "More upside tmrw" (i.e. 13 Dec.), right? :wink:

Dear AhMeng, now that you've finally decided to use your "credible" moniker to attack me, I shall expose you after I first discovered it back in September last year (2016). :p

Why did you accuse "Joanne" (one of your "female" clones) of being SNTCK's clone? :confused:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235331-Good-Sinkie-Screwed-By-Clingy-GF!-She-Even-Tampered-With-The-Condoms!&p=2509144#post2509144

Is it because you knew very well that SNTCK is krafty/hotbot/nutbush's "female" clone (who actually used to be male until June last year, when krafty decided to replace MovieStar with SNTCK), and you wanted to deceive everyone into thinking that "Joanne" is also krafty/hotbot/nutbush's clone, so that they would attack him instead of you? :wink:

By the way, just as you have used your "SgGoneWrong" moniker to try to deceive others into thinking that your "Joanne" is SNTCK in September 2016, krafty has also used his "hotbot" moniker to try to deceive others into thinking that his "SNTCK" is Wangfeng, one of your many clones that you use for trolling, right? :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239269-Be-careful-more-SMEs-won-t-be-able-to-pay-employee-CPF-next-year&p=2552317#post2552317

Spot on! You are an incredible genius in this forum. Leongsam should give you an award. You have now surpassed jw5's insanity. Clap clap clap.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loser like you don't deserve any attention from me. Only ginfreely will bother to entertain you and your twisted logic.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was waiting for px to drop to around 5.7, missed the boat again. Thanks for sharing and congrats to u!

Thanks for your congrats. Another opportunity will come. Even at $6 i think it will still go up for the next few weeks. Equity trading is all abt timing and seizing thew opportunity when it arises