• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Keppel Corp

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kep Corp was trading at $5.73 on 3 Jan. Today, after 4 trading days, Kep Corp trades at $6.06.

This is 6% increase in 4 trading days, averaging 1.5% per day rise. Good performance by Kep Corp!
can sel now? ...

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kep Corp was trading at $5.73 on 3 Jan. Today, after 4 trading days, Kep Corp trades at $6.06.

This is 6% increase in 4 trading days, averaging 1.5% per day rise. Good performance by Kep Corp!

All thanks to the PAP in general and LHL in particular that we can make money from the stock market.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, best of luck! I have no position on this, hope it rise and rise and my sembcorp marine also rise, lol... Good luck!

Kep Corp is announcing the fourth quarter and 2016 full year results on 26 Jan. I expect results to be good, beat forecasts and a declared dividend of at least 30 cents per share

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
All thanks to the PAP in general and LHL in particular that we can make money from the stock market.

What is there to thank the pap. Do we thank the pap for scheming, manipulating and exploiting Singaporeans? In fact the pap ought to thank daft singaporeans, people like you, who are blur and believe in their propaganda.

Unlike you, I try to read into pap's evil and comeout with counter measures to defeat pap's evils. That's how I beat pap at its game.

I have been accumulating Kep Corp since last year when it was $4.70. Kep Corp's price was artificially depressed and wise singaporeans know it was opportunity to buy in.

I predict:

1. Kep Corp 2016 results will be good
2. PAP will announce at least a 4% dividend on 26 Jan.
3. Kep Corp price will reach $6.30 soon.

Dont trust the pap

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Price of oil cant remain $50 per barrel. It has to go up in the future.
2. Kep Corp is a diversified conglomerate. It's property arm is doing very well in China and Vietnam and has contributed much to KC's earnings
3. KC's Offshore will recover
4. KC's dividend is high

Tell me, what's KC's reasonable price?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
2. Kep Corp is a diversified conglomerate. It's property arm is doing very well in China and Vietnam and has contributed much to KC's earnings
4. KC's dividend is high

Dont believe pap's price of $4.70

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
4. KC's dividend is high

I have no experience in shares so I won't know what is a good value for Keppel. All I know is based on what you are posting , is that you are doing well in this area , so you should be thankful and give credit to the Government for creating the environment for you to make money. Don't be ungrateful.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no experience in shares so I won't know what is a good value for Keppel. All I know is based on what you are posting , is that you are doing well in this area , so you should be thankful and give credit to the Government for creating the environment for you to make money. Don't be ungrateful.

I am doing well that's why I know that the pap is lying. I am doing well because I can see through PAP's lies. The pap creates an environment for its cronies to do well at the expense of Singaporeans. Rob Singaporeans to enrich its cronies

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reposting the below for your benefit:

"What is there to thank the pap. Do we thank the pap for scheming, manipulating and exploiting Singaporeans? In fact the pap ought to thank daft singaporeans, people like you, who are blur and believe in their propaganda.

Unlike you, I try to read into pap's evil and comeout with counter measures to defeat pap's evils. That's how I beat pap at its game.

Dont trust the pap"

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict:

Dont trust the pap
Was that a typo? :confused:
If not, aren't you contradicting yourself? :*:
Because if you really do not trust the PAP, why would you say that the "PAP will announce...."? :confused:
Or do you mean that, after the PAP's future announcement, you will trust their announcement? :wink:

In other words, don't trust anything the PAP says before that announcement, but trust your prediction; and after PAP finally announces "at least a 4% dividend on 26 Jan.", we should trust that PAP is telling the truth, simply because you predicted it and you made a profit. :rolleyes:

Once again, are you really anti-PAP? :confused:
Or secretly pro-PAP? :wink:

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is there to thank the pap. Do we thank the pap for scheming, manipulating and exploiting Singaporeans? In fact the pap ought to thank daft singaporeans, people like you, who are blur and believe in their propaganda.

I have been accumulating Kep Corp since last year when it was $4.70. Kep Corp's price was artificially depressed and wise singaporeans know it was opportunity to buy in.

I predict:

1. Kep Corp 2016 results will be good
3. Kep Corp price will reach $6.30 soon.

Dont trust the pap

Kep Corp reached $6.30 this morning. More upside this week? $6.50 by friday, 27 Jan 2017

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kep Corp reached $6.30 this morning. More upside this week? $6.50 by friday, 27 Jan 2017

On paper yes. I will be holding on to them because in the long term I figure they should be worth more since their business is so diversified and they are well run. Fingers crossed.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
On paper yes. I will be holding on to them because in the long term I figure they should be worth more since their business is so diversified and they are well run. Fingers crossed.

That's objective thinking! I hope you get good returns from holding on to KC.