• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Keppel Corp

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree that pap will be out of power one day and many things, including shares, will change.

You are very wise and have a long term view. Congratulations.

Unlike you, I believe shares will rise and fall. My aim is to sell when it is high and buy back when it falls. If done well, can make good money

Jiejie, pls share when you buy again :smile:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better for me not to share what I buy because I can be wrong. I dont want to pull anyone with me if I lose money

From the time you called for a buy on kep corp to now, it was a good buy and one could have made if followed your call. Anyway, everyone has to do their due diligence for what they buy.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the time you called for a buy on kep corp to now, it was a good buy and one could have made if followed your call. Anyway, everyone has to do their due diligence for what they buy.

Yes, every once in a while I will call for a buy which I think is good. But I will not call it because I bought it because it is important for each of us to do our due diligence and know what we can buy and hold

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kep Corp reached $6.50 this morning. It has risen 19% since dec 2016.

It is still going strong and bullish

Good for you. Now for my prediction that it would go up to $7 and down to $3.50 by june 2018, plus or minus a few cents. Let's see if i get it right!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good for you. Now for my prediction that it would go up to $7 and down to $3.50 by june 2018, plus or minus a few cents. Let's see if i get it right!

Keppel is up to $8.26 today. A couple of weeks ago, it was trading at the low $7 because of the corruption scandal. As I suspected, it was overblown and the fine PAP leadership will weather the crisis like we always do. Majulah PAP! Majulah Keppel! Huat Ah!

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
KEPPEL is only tip of the iceberg
the overall in charge of Vietnam Industrial Parks, Lxx is still raking in billions over these yrs. Although he has remarried a girl who can be his daughter, he still goes screwing around...he iswell known in Seoul 088 - a fugg str. In Vietnam he goes there monthly to hump young women suuplied n also take grease, lots of grease even for a Sr MD of Temasick........ He is still wheeling, dealing n screwing......... Many hi ranking Viets were recently caught n jailed he is still a free bee enjoying the trust of YOU KNOW WHO in Stomachesick.!!!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keppel is up to $8.26 today. A couple of weeks ago, it was trading at the low $7 because of the corruption scandal. As I suspected, it was overblown and the fine PAP leadership will weather the crisis like we always do. Majulah PAP! Majulah Keppel! Huat Ah!
I'm wondering whether @ckmpd sold her Keppel shares earlier this year. :unsure:
Or is she still holding? :tongue:
finance.yahoo.com/quote/BN4.SI/chart?p=BN4.SI

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm wondering whether @ckmpd sold her Keppel shares earlier this year.:unsure:
Or is she still holding?:tongue:
finance.yahoo.com/quote/BN4.SI/chart?p=BN4.SI
aiyoh...sold long ago, bought back and sold multiple times. The aim is to buy low, sell high. that's the way to invest. buy low, once meet profit target, sell and reap profits. when price goes down to buy target, buy back the shares. to me, that's the way to invest. now it's is $5.70 and i feel it is time to buy

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyoh...sold long ago, bought back and sold multiple times. The aim is to buy low, sell high. that's the way to invest. buy low, once meet profit target, sell and reap profits. when price goes down to buy target, buy back the shares. to me, that's the way to invest. now it's is $5.70 and i feel it is time to buy

I was wrong about keppel going down to $3.50 by june 2018, got the date wrong, but i am very confident about the price! Oil going back down to under $30, federal reserve is tightening by us$50b a month, ECB stopping money printing 1st jan 2019. Remember, don't fight the fed (central backs)!

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was wrong about keppel going down to $3.50 by june 2018, got the date wrong, but i am very confident about the price! Oil going back down to under $30, federal reserve is tightening by us$50b a month, ECB stopping money printing 1st jan 2019. Remember, don't fight the fed (central backs)!

...hopefully it does this time round but no one can predict...get ready your war chest to hoot at 3.50....Huat Aaah

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
How profitable is Keppel? Is there an Oil and LNG rush to develop resources,,if yes,,,it means Keppel price can go up,,,,,if oil demand etc is down,,,Keppel goes down,,,

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
How profitable is Keppel? Is there an Oil and LNG rush to develop resources,,if yes,,,it means Keppel price can go up,,,,,if oil demand etc is down,,,Keppel goes down,,,

Keppelcorp was a well run company under Lim Chee Onn and was trading at $13. Now it sucks and is at $5.70. Same like Chartered Semi Conductor, SMRT, NOL...they were once good blue chips. But under bad mgmt, they are all gone