• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Keppel Corp

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many investors have sold Keppel Corp because of PetroBas problems. But they forgot that Kep Corp is very diversified. Oil has gone up 5% and now Kep Corp is rising.

Time to buy Kep Corp!

A 10% rise to $6 for Kep Corp is possible

Last edited:

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with you. Both KepCorp and SembCorp are highly diversified conglomerates with Keppel being the one favoured by the big investors. It should rise smartly quite soon.

Many investors have sold Keppel Corp because of PetroBas problems. But they forgot that Kep Corp is very diversified. Oil has gone up 5% and now Kep Corp is rising.

Time to buy Kep Corp!

A 10% rise to $6 for Kep Corp is possible

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you. Both KepCorp and SembCorp are highly diversified conglomerates with Keppel being the one favoured by the big investors. It should rise smartly quite soon.

It is up 29cents now, up 5.3% from yesterday's $5.45

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kep Corp is up 36c, 6.6% in half a day. Good stock!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. Hope this run continues till past the New Year.

I expect the STI will be bullish up to 31 dec. The fund managers will push up the share prices so that their portfolio will look good and they will get a bumper year end bonus

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
In October I told a friend resources will rise. WPL and BHP all has made gains during this time for me. Buy low, sell high!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In October I told a friend resources will rise. WPL and BHP all has made gains during this time for me. Buy low, sell high!

Good advice!

The other advice which is not very scientific is whatever Temasek buys, you sell. Whatever Temasek sells, you buy.

Temasek has proven that it buys low and sells high