• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mudlander Chinese beating up foreign worker

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The youtube comments are more reasonable but i am going to still post this cos it's still true.

For some fucking weird reason here in sg at least whenever a Chinese is seen as the aggressor he is automatically deemed to be in the wrong OR if he is the victim he is assumed to deserve it.

Now it's fine if the bias ones judging it are m&ds and shit skins cos they are like the total opposite of Chinese where they will defend their own even if they are in the wrong but there are some Chinese aka Chinese dogs out there who will also act the same way and automatically blame the Chinese person.

One fine example is the TS ginfreely here. Notice she doesn't provide any back story but just shows a Chinese from mudland whacking up some shit skin worker and the purpose of this is based on her assumption that she wishes to project unto ppl who read this thread and watch the video is to immediately assume the person whacking up the worker is immediately in the wrong and one of the defining reasons is because he's Chinese. Just change it to a shit skin whacking up a Chinese workers and suddenly that type of assumption doesn't exist.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie dog jah shit is accusing me of not providing background story when the mudland police don't even know who they are and are seeking info on them. How am I supposed to know their story when it's not reported in the news? I have already pasted the news link stating the police seeking info and yet sinkie traitor dog jah shit deems fit to twist it as if i am hiding the background story.

Obviously all i can tell is from the video and it's a foreign worker dormitory and it's a foreign worker being violently caned by a mudlander Chinese. Unlike mudlander slanderers, i didn't make up stories to slander them like what they did to me. People can judge for themselves by looking at the video. I am already being super duper fair to mudlander Chinese who played dirty tricks to harm me.

The youtube comments are more reasonable but i am going to still post this cos it's still true.

For some fucking weird reason here in sg at least whenever a Chinese is seen as the aggressor he is automatically deemed to be in the wrong OR if he is the victim he is assumed to deserve it.

Now it's fine if the bias ones judging it are m&ds and shit skins cos they are like the total opposite of Chinese where they will defend their own even if they are in the wrong but there are some Chinese aka Chinese dogs out there who will also act the same way and automatically blame the Chinese person.

One fine example is the TS ginfreely here. Notice she doesn't provide any back story but just shows a Chinese from mudland whacking up some shit skin worker and the purpose of this is based on her assumption that she wishes to project unto ppl who read this thread and watch the video is to immediately assume the person whacking up the worker is immediately in the wrong and one of the defining reasons is because he's Chinese. Just change it to a shit skin whacking up a Chinese workers and suddenly that type of assumption doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The chinks are disgusting and barbaric. They should be exterminated once and for all.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the Chink is caught, the Police shld allow the Ah Neh to hve his turn, reverse roll play. See how wud the Chink scream and react.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 5 guests interested in the truth of mudlander Chinese beating up foreign worker but 32 guests interested in the fake SG video of SG woman going touch party. Somehow Admin here still think the mudlander bastard should be allowed to continue to post fraudulent videos to mislead people. Sinkies are too stupid to know the truth but will believe every shit said by evil LIAR Mudlanders with zero conscience.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chinks are disgusting and barbaric. They should be exterminated once and for all.

Only the mudlander Chinese like those in the video and my mudlander Chinese neighbours are disgusting and barbarian. The PRC Chinese look like angels besides these evil bastards.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the Chink is caught, the Police shld allow the Ah Neh to hve his turn, reverse roll play. See how wud the Chink scream and react.

The cruelty of the mudlander Chinese in the video is in line with the cruelty of my mudlander Chinese neighbours who kept on harrassing me with firecrackers. And based on my personal experience, I did no fault. They are the ones building illegal extension and keeping illegal dogs barking. So it's possible the foreign worker did nothing wrong too except being unfortunately in foreign land with little power against abuse.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up sinkies who think the mudlander Chinese are poor victims of racism better open your stupid eyes to see the video. My experience with them have been they are BIG BULLIES just like the ones in the video. And that is the TRUTH.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Is that your bangla boyfriend who's face is in between your slutty legs every night munching your smelly cunt?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever I start TRUTH threads on mudlander Chinese I get bashed by sinkie traitor dogs and mudlander dogs. That's another truth that sinkies love kissing foreigners ass and bashing own kind just like PAP. So don't complain PAP as you sinkies deserved them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up number one TRUTH that mudlander Chinese are COWARD bully who bully powerless people like me and the ah neh in the video with no mercy but timid like a mouse in front of powerful people and bumi and cry wolf of being victims of racism.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are different type of chinks. Sinkie Chink, m&d Chink, Shit country Chink. American Born Chink, African Chink. Cheena Chink is the worse.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet the mudlander Chinese will blame the foreign worker and call him stupid. Just like the cut queue mudlander Chinese barbarian who called me stupid when I told her she cut queue.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nice real MY video with mudlander Chinese. Not fake SG videos with Korean TW PRC and MY etc women labelled as SG women. And with fake voiceover some more. When mudlanders like qweqweqw go low to spread lies about SG woman, I go high to post ugly truth of mudlanders. Since when I have deviated from this principle? NEVER.