• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ferry Service to Johore Bahru from Changi Village or Pasir Ris ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why haven't both Singapore and Malaysia considered the option of a ferry service between Singapore and Johore Bahru ?

Maybe it's time for Singapore to build a new jetty at Pasir Ris since this is where the army boys will fall-in - yes, they fall in at the bus interchange. The army buses will then take them to Changi jetty for transfer to Tekong. Just build a new jetty at Pasir Ris and connect the MRT with the new jetty.

The new jetty should also offer ferry service to Johore Bahru just like the ferry services between Hong Kong and Macau. Or Singapore and Batam.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a ferry service from Batam to Malaysia, one can take the ferry from Batam Centre. Anyone ever tried before?

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody who take boat can swim?

Why not build another link to Malaysia from Changi?

So that gays got more options to screw each other assholes in haramland.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want to hijack my topic ?

I doubt that such a ferry service will be offered from Spore. There is already plenty of bus services that go to Malaysia & once the fast rail services start, many of the bus services will be casualties.

The Batam to Malaysia ferry service has been around for years. Have always been curious about it. So I thought someone here would know something about it. If you don't ask you'll never know :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back then already got ferry from Changi jetty to Desaru. And it was a car ferry too. Drive on drive off. They discontinued it