• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious hi guys, i am back! am i welcome here...?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eatshitndie uses ranjiao as a noun,some people uses it as a noun, adjective,verb,comma,open parentheses and to stir their coffee.
For old times' sake:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?231001-china-s-claim-to-south-china-sea&p=2459483#post2459483
Fuck u u american capitalist pig,china is most great and powerful nation.if pollution destroy a river,we will build a new river,if pollution destroy a mountain,we will build a new mountain.if china not big enough, we will reclaim the whole of south china sea!!we will demolish ur whole country and use it as sand foundation.
ranjiao. china has only one testicle, and the scrotum is hainan island. how can its ranjiao be disproportionately bigger than its testicle?
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?231001-china-s-claim-to-south-china-sea&p=2460022#post2460022
ranjiao. what's the current regime in mainland china now? the prc, not the roc. roc is still in existence in taiwan. the only way for prc to legitimize their claims is for the (exiled) roc government in taiwan to voluntarily surrender to the prc and jointly proclaim the prc as the new government of both mainland and taiwan and all other legitimate roc claims. don't see that happening unless pigs fly.
By the way, for the first time, you (frenchbriefs) have also started using it:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238351-Why-Vivian-Only-NATO-amp-Not-Handling-Terrex-Gate-issue&p=2541620#post2541620
Wang Yi is a nationalistic arrogant prick. Vivian probably couldn't stand him anymore.

China is the new bully coming on to the world stage. They will be the next threat to the world. And they will be bigger and worse than Hitler and Hirohito combined.
ran jiao,china is busy helping to build and develop asia and africa's and the world's economy,have u ever seen a warmongering country send nearly 2 million of their citizens and 500 companies over to help build ur infrastructure,start businesses and create growth?unlike america that only sends their planes and tanks and army to bomb the shit out of u,spray agent orange and drop napalm and tell people ur country got fake WMDs.chinese may not be fair but at least we offer u something tangible in return,offer to help u build infrastructure,offer you loans,pay u a fair price for your resources,.....all these fuss about some goddam patch of sea,not even the entire ocean.

nationalistic?u pot calling kettle black hypocrite,if americans arent the most nationalistic assholes in the world,waving that american flag,waving their guns and shouting fuck yeah,stuffing their faces with cheeseburgers and coca cola,and electing that idiot trump.
By the way again, so far, AsiaDK has used it only once, and it was used only while talking about AhMeng:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238226-She-asked-me-why-I-went-drinking-again&p=2540303#post2540303
Ah meng is back to bubakke by us again
AhMeng has CLAIRvoyant and a ranjiao like my AMDK friend.
I am AsiaDK :rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im sure the worst thing that happens to most people out there is that their nails were broken accidentally, otherwise having a messed up life is perfectly sane.

ya, imagine for 16 years, you see your friends and family members being manipulated away, just because they think it's some conspiracy just because a lasup mata, got gun and power, knn, argh ptui! fucking home affairs!now, even chao angmo also after me. they should know what i am talking about, i already said before, if i did anything against the law, i will be back to face it but if i didn't, i hope to see the lasup mata in jail, dun you think it's fair? i think lasup mata got more bargain. argh ptui!@

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, you all day in day out talk dragon spit fire. once i talk about my story, all siam! :oIo:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please excuse me if i have offended anybody intentionally! all i want to say is i am a simple person, those who fuck me, go to jail. if i have to go to jail, lock us up together. if limpeh really so VIP that sinkieland cannot live without me, then put that mother fucker in jail, who say siao charbor no need to go jail. then, we can talk about me returning home. oh ya, pap cronies are immune to any wrong doing,pls excuse me i forgot. my next stop, i am going china.

AmostYeast

Alfrescian
Loyal
please excuse me if i have offended anybody intentionally! all i want to say is i am a simple person, those who fuck me, go to jail. if i have to go to jail, lock us up together. if limpeh really so VIP that sinkieland cannot live without me, then put that mother fucker in jail, who say siao charbor no need to go jail. then, we can talk about me returning home. oh ya, pap cronies are immune to any wrong doing,pls excuse me i forgot. my next stop, i am going china.

Come back to Singapore la, I will help you fight your case.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I AM REALLY SERIOUS! do you know what was done to me during my time when i was manipulated with a job working in Singapore Technolgies, these chee bye kias really can abuse you like limpeh is an animal. think it this way, they push you down the cliff then give you a hand woh!

Last edited:

AmostYeast

Alfrescian
Loyal
I AM REALLY SERIOUS! do you know what was done to me during my time when i was manipulated with a job working in Singapore Technolgies, these chee bye kias really can abuse you like limpeh is an animal.

You , me and Roy and a few more we go kpkb about your case at the Hong Lim park there. I want to get arrested again so I can be in the news otherwise people will forget me and my ugly face.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was forced into depression, manipulated, abused and dun know what...i thought i can start anew in OZ, i think it's difficult. that's it, i am going china!

AmostYeast

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was forced into depression, manipulated, abused and dun know what...i thought i can start anew in OZ, i think it's difficult. that's it, i am going china!

Where which part of China? I am in China right now doing some work.