• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious hi guys, i am back! am i welcome here...?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I ate a chocopie for breakfast and washed it down with coffee.

What is the relevance? None, just like your existence.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
asiadk is ahmeng because he mentions his signature word.....ranjiao.
Following your logic, you are also AhMeng:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?231001-china-s-claim-to-south-china-sea&p=2459475#post2459475
just because the south china sea has "china" in it, tiongs think the entire sea belongs to china. the prick shape boundary just got bigger like a swollen saggy ranjiao diseased with misplaced pride.

:oIo:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237253-Colonel-Sanders-Important-For-Peesai-To-Play-Both-Sides-In-The-Middle-East!&p=2531213#post2531213
sinkie best practice is to invite all to sg and promote cooperation among ethnicities and copulation among races with various religious and non religious backgrounds. the social experiment to integrate bangla lingams with pinay puntangs is going extremely well.
its integrating brown with brown,how is it going to help us chinks?
that's dessert of blackberries with chocolate. more chinks need to integrate their ranjiaos with desi yonis. that will be cream cheese with dark chocolate.
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238261-Ex-Brit-disappointed-at-not-being-inducted-to-PAP-CEC-switches-to-NSP&p=2540767#post2540767
he must have been attracted to spg in nsp. single mom some more. his ranjiao leads the way.
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238323-President-Xi-Shows-His-Supremacy&p=2541337#post2541337
he should show his ranjiao. and if ranjiao is too small, can show his hand.
right? or wrong? :p
But I understand you're just joking, right? :wink: :o

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eatshitndie uses ranjiao as a noun,some people uses it as a noun, adjective,verb,comma,open parentheses and to stir their coffee.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's be honest, a lot to ponder recently, the worst thing that happened to me is my life got messed up and i still have to explain it. wtf!:mad:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
let's be honest, a lot to ponder recently, the worst thing that happened to me is my life got messed up and i still have to explain it. wtf!:mad:

Im sure the worst thing that happens to most people out there is that their nails were broken accidentally, otherwise having a messed up life is perfectly sane.