• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ng looked so stressed?

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time handling crisis management?

ng-eng-hen.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time handling crisis management?

ng-eng-hen.jpg

PAP Ministers are useless.

PM can collapse giving speech in air con hall.

NEH got so stressed when nine carriers are detained.

But they dare to pay themselves so much more than Obama and Ashton Carter. Obama's stress is many times more than LHL. Carter's responsibility is much heavier than NEH.

Shame on PAP Ministers

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This hen guy very arrogant, he won't be able to handle any situation that requires him to be humble.
Serve him right for bullying the family of dead ns man Dominique. See how he can bully big brother China.

An excellent humbling lesson nicely executed by China!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why the 3 stooges are talking only via MSM with china?

Can't at least send Vivian the Foreign minister to go meet Them to sort things out?

Or if by doing so, will expose all their incompetency and jeopardize their millions of salaries?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can't at least send Vivian the Foreign minister to go meet Them to sort things out?

Or if by doing so, will expose all their incompetency and jeopardize their millions of salaries?

They should send that female mp who works in Temasek and married a Chinese. Ms Vivian go there can't speak mandarin and talks cock only makes things worse. Sinkieland pays so much to upkeep all these natural aristocrats but when crisis comes, there is no talent to manage crisis. Is this a case of way overpaying?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
This hen guy very arrogant, he won't be able to handle any situation that requires him to be humble.
Serve him right for bullying the family of dead ns man Dominique. See how he can bully big brother China.

Stress out not bcos of the carriers but stress out bcos such blunder cud lead the Party into losing Power in the next GE.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They should send that female mp who works in Temasek and married a Chinese. Ms Vivian go there can't speak mandarin and talks cock only makes things worse. Sinkieland pays so much to upkeep all these natural aristocrats but when crisis comes, there is no talent to manage crisis. Is this a case of way overpaying?

Shit skin vivian who is half Chinese but of course totally shuns it but doesn't have a problem leeching off Chinese cannot use his skin color to get any edge in at all. That nigger shit skin possibly doesn't even know a word of Chinese and his shit skin won't appeal to the Chinese.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit skin vivian who is half Chinese but of course totally shuns it but doesn't have a problem leeching off Chinese cannot use his skin color to get any edge in at all. That nigger shit skin possibly doesn't even know a word of Chinese and his shit skin won't appeal to the Chinese.

And with a char boh name like Vivian he is only an international disgrace.
This half breed is a jinx to singkieland, every department he goes got big problems

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

They should send Jah to Beijing.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Yeah the Dr Ng, I still remember how arrogant he was. Love to tekan medical students. Scold us F words in the OT. Forever black face. Grumpy like hell.
Then one day big big in newspaper say he is running for election smile smile photo everywhere shake hands left right centre.
what a bloody hypocrite.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah the Dr Ng, I still remember how arrogant he was. Love to tekan medical students. Scold us F words in the OT. Forever black face. Grumpy like hell.
Then one day big big in newspaper say he is running for election smile smile photo everywhere shake hands left right centre.
what a bloody hypocrite.

Wow, I did not know that this ACS boy, so arrogant, and "tekan" medical students.
He is younger than me, but looking older.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wow, I did not know that this ACS boy, so arrogant, and "tekan" medical students.
He is younger than me, but looking older.

Yeah he was notoriously mean to everyone below him.

I am guessing he hated being a doctor having to deal with all the anxieties and different personalities in his patients. It is not easy having to comfort crying anxious women worried about breast cancer everyday.