• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chink rugby player breaks angmor's face outside a bar for calling him "chink"

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rugby player allegedly broke student's eye-socket after being called a 'chink' outside bar
Sidney Chan, 20, accused of provoking fellow student by commenting on his 'mullet' before kicking him in the face after racist comment
[FONT=&amp]
BY GREG WILFORD[/FONT]

19:24, 25 NOV 2016

UPDATED 19:24, 25 NOV 2016

PAY-cnl_S_Chan_1a.jpg

[FONT=&amp]Rugby player Sidney Chan who is on trial after punching someone in the face and breaking their eye socket.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]A Chinese rugby player smashed someone's eye socket after being referred to as a "chink" during a row outside a student bar.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Sidney Chan, 20, kicked student Stephen Kent hard in the face after being insulted by him after they left the bar at prestigious university Imperial College in London, a court heard.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Paul Fairley, prosecuting, suggested Chan had "provoked" Mr Kent by commenting on his 1980s-style mullet haircut.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
But Chan said: "I never said anything about his hair.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"He called me a chink.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"He started throwing punches at me after he fell to the ground after I had pushed him.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"He quickly got back up and he charged at my group and started throwing punches at me."
[/FONT]

PAY-cnl_S_Chan_1b.jpg

Sydney Chan who allegedly punched someone twice after being racially abused.[FONT=&amp]CCTV showed Chan's friends trying to restrain him during the fracas - but he managed to break free to confront Mr Kent again.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Mr Fairley said: "Why, given your account that you were frightened and thought that you were being assaulted, why did you seem so eager to get back into the fray and engage Mr Kent?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Chan replied: "Because he was persisting to get back up and continue the fight.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"I guess at that point I was pretty angry and I wanted to make sure that he stops fighting me."[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Mr Fairley said: "You had completely lost your head, that fact that the member of your group was having to life you forcefully off the ground to get you to move in the direction that everyone else was moving."[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
CCTV footage shows Mr Kent falling to the floor, but the view of his body is obscured by a parked car as Chan runs by him twice.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Prosecutors claim this is the moment he swung the two kicks into his head and left him unconscious.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Mr Fairley said: "You run behind the car then you turn and then run back in the direction you have just come from.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"The truth is Mr Chan isn't it, that you know as well as anyone that someone who is on the ground, there's no justification for kicking is there?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
A lorry driver stopped his vehicle in the middle of the road and got out to check on Mr Kent.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Mr Fairley said: "He could see straight away that his face was puffed up like a balloon, or words to that effect."[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
The assault left the Kingston University student with a fractured nose and eye socket and a heavy concussion.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Chan, who was studying at Imperial College, denies one count of wounding with intent.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
He said: "All I wanted him to do was leave us alone, stop following us, and stop fighting me, and stop harassing my friends."[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
The trial continues.

[/FONT]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shiok. love a fight where provocateur gets beaten to a pulp. if he were a sinkie he would get bashed up, kpkb, and called cops and pap gov for instructions on how to proceed.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Call a Harlem black a 'nigger' and see what happens.

I don't condone violence per se, but racism and bigotry has to be handled physically, sometimes. End of day, racists are bullies, and bullies are cowards who only understand the power of the fist.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Call a Harlem black a 'nigger' and see what happens.

I don't condone violence per se, but racism and bigotry has to be handled physically, sometimes. End of day, racists are bullies, and bullies are cowards who only understand the power of the fist.

Exactly. Any idiot who racially abuses a well built rugby player but can't defend himself deserves to have his kicked in

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this chink is ah Tiong?
Even a chink transplanted away from Tiong land starts evolving into a better chink.
This vindicates my overseas chink and mainland chink thesis

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slity eyed chink had it coming! :mad:

Good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks have it coming

How about calling him a "seedy yellow peril"

Jah Rastafark: "You can see the double standards here! If non-chink, everyone would be defending him and saying he is right!"

LOL

Good job my fellow Chinese dog we need to make fun of proud chink jah.

Guilty my friends!!Guilty chink as charged!!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks are always guilty

How can slity eyes be called well built? :confused: It's obviously a manufacturer defect! :eek:

Good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks are scrawny.

this chink is ah Tiong?
Even a chink transplanted away from Tiong land starts evolving into a better chink.
This vindicates my overseas chink and mainland chink thesis

Good job my fellow Chinese dog our chinkland is where the worst chinks are.