• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Foreign minister, barking dog turns mute

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....hoppless ..I tot as a foreign minister he should be saying sthing at this moment to the chink..but I guess they wouldn't even entertain him in the first place if he will to be there...only know how to kpkb about the AHPETC thingy...waste of tax payer $$...sighhhhhh

The Ah Tiongs don't want to talk to an Ah Neh.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet now the pap will deny Taiwan training is an issue. So nothing needs to be done. Just let things proceed as normal as if nothing happened

typical modus operandi of some ministar. when faced with problem he cannot handle or solve, just deny it is a problem or say don't over react. this guy is shameless. when the china diplomats and main HK and China newspapers have given so much publicity and humiliation , all this small fry can say is don't over- react??? no wonder the china foreign minister don't respect them and tekan them more. such a humiliation and fiasco for him. anyway anything he handles turns into a farce. YOG, indonesian haze etc