• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race:Man seriously slashed and bleeding heavily outside starz club orchard

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
plaza

XrNYqAo.jpg

EsFYIrp.jpg

Lrbgpy3.jpg

15192780_760474900768106_2709179134624581137_n.jpg

15192759_760474904101439_1158047464706367315_n.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Guess the race:Man seriously slashed and bleeding heavily outside starz club orch

He seems to have a flesh wound.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race:Man seriously slashed and bleeding heavily outside starz club orch

Ah Bengs hangout. This building got countless such incidents

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

attacker is also a chink.

To be honest i didn't know about it when i posted it to nigger sam at that time and the point of me stating the victim is Chinese to ah leong is to showcase his double standards in this case he chose not to comment. Cos were the pictures to clearly show the person lying in that pool of blood to be Chinese he would be saying good riddance, he deserves it etc. Anyway that person didn't die and is recovering in hospital.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To be honest i didn't know about it when i posted it to nigger sam at that time and the point of me stating the victim is Chinese to ah leong is to showcase his double standards in this case he chose not to comment. Cos were the pictures to clearly show the person lying in that pool of blood to be Chinese he would be saying good riddance, he deserves it etc. Anyway that person didn't die and is recovering in hospital.

all i'm thinking of is so much blood are wasted. should have donated them to sbf lady here who is going through dialysis.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't pass judgement till I know the facts .
gd should be able to fill you in on the details, moreso his affiliation etc if it's a hfj :wink:
all i'm thinking of is so much blood are wasted. should have donated them to sbf lady here who is going through dialysis.
altho all the women in the world bleed, this one's stopped long time ago and we now suffer the syndrome. whatever dialysis, sialysis...etc, more appropriate wud be dial-a-dil - and the symptoms may abate, somewhat :wink:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Bengs hangout. This building got countless such incidents

Why.??? Because they have no liquor ban like Tekka Food centre...

As such the ah Nehs are are well behave..No killings or riots...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

i know its definitely not malay as they do not drink,womanise, hang around clubs and gamble.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i know its definitely not malay as they do not drink,womanise, hang around clubs and gamble.

I believe you. That's why Malays enjoy the stereotype of being associated with other vices, which you are more acquainted than I am.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

let's start the flame bait.

must b a PAP cocksucker